Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
oh i forgot to mention that i also love the bit where duo shoots that robber :3
Duo: "Trying to fuck here. Asshole." shoots him right in the chest! lol
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love it x what a great way for revenge :3 but i think there is still a little contradiction here didnt you mention something along the lines of "contrary to popular beliefs, most people think that duo would be a screamer" so how come sally says that she didnt think that they were screamers? unless shes just one of those close people who knows them better? hmmm if that were the case i guess it makes sense...geez im answering my own question and babbling -.-'

and i think i said this before but i'll say it again, you're awesome love your fics :3
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I know I had so many comments to make, but I read this over the course of three days and don't remember even a quarter of what I wanted to say. All in all, I had a lot of fun reading this. Especially when Duo shot that robber. Seriously, I'd've done the same thing. That was so rude! XD I love the uniqueness and your quirky writing style. Thank you! _
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Super great story! I loved the attention to detail. I would have liked a little more at the end. Was time moving at the same speed in both dimensions? Did anyone miss Duo and Heero? I really like the ending revenge on Lady Une, but it could have been expanded a little more. Overall, EXCELLENT!
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
LOL, this was great!
Duochanfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
That was a cool fic, thank you for sharing with us. And I loved the Shirley joke, such a classic. Reminds me of Leslie Neilson in Airplane :D Thanks and can't wait to see what else you come up with. Looking forward to seeing the Bounty Hunter one you were doing fo Nano. Huggles

Duochan
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Very nice.. I was kinda waiting for Duo to kill that merchant who wouldn't shut up. Poetic justice at the end, it was great. Just the kinda story I was wanting to read.