Reviews for The Real You
alexindigo chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Came across this story and loved it! I especially loved how Booth tells Brennan that he'll be waiting for her, alone. :) Thank you for sharing! )
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
This whole fic rings true: the dialogue, the emotions, the internal monologues. Most importantly to me, your characterizations are spot-on.

I particularly love Cam and Booth’s conversation in the first chapter; I can see and hear both of them so clearly that I feel as though I’m watching a Bones episode. And, of course, I adore the realistic B/B fluff in the final chapter.

Thank you for sharing this piece with us!
JET1967 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I've always liked Cam and Booth's friendship. I wish the writers on the show would use that friendship to help Booth wake up to what is going on and help him realize what he needs to do, i.e., get rid of Hannah and fix things with Brennan.
bones35 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
This is a sweet and tender chapter.

He loves her enough to let her go because that's what she watns. He always puts her first.

This is what she is doing with him on the show. Booth will realize this.
BandBfan chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
This made me smile,

* "I'll be here when you get back. Alone." He clarifies...

Thank you for this, this wonderful little fic, it was nice to smile for a change.

Cindy
GreenEyes09 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Great story, I love it.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow, I totally agree that this is what is happening on the show. I just hope it occurs soon. Great story.
KTwain chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
This line really got me because of the very simple truth they are overlooking on the show. She logically assumed if she said no to Booth, things wouldn't change; what she didn't realize that they were going to change better or worse, she just didn't have all the facts:

"She hadn't wanted things to change, and now things could not be more different."

Just love. Miss Cam.
KTwain chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I. Love. This.

As a huge advocate of Cam (she's such an underplayed but great character!), I adore that you took this on yourself. GREAT idea/prompt. I did not think of the issues of Iraq 2.0 or of just how different Booth was
Kalidris chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Aaaahrgh ... you can't leave it there ... you have to do an update ...! There's coming one, yes? *looking hopefully*
Kalidris chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Poor Booth ;(. But that you classified the story as friendship/romance makes me hope that it gets better for him ...!
BandBfan chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Oh! this made my heart happy...

Loved Booth's POV and how he cringed when he saw both of his Loves sitting talking together after deciding that it is Brennan he wants...God and his twisted sense of humor! HAHA

Thanks you again for this wonderful little story,

Cindy
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
excellent fic so far. so glad his not gambling and broke up with hannah. look forward to more soon
bones35 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This is a very good version of our two heroes getting to the next lelve.

Very powerful; Booth's cocnerns are well described and how roles have reversed, especially as regards to fears and compartmentalizing, is an important issue that is developing this season.

Loved it!
MechEngrGirl chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
HH needs to read your story!