Reviews for Five
Firetoflame chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
So . . . This is the most refreshing Remus/Dora I've read in a long time. Any chance you'll continue it?
poestheblackcat chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Oh, my. You can't just stop there! Lovely fic, just lovely. I don't normally review, but here's hoping that you'll finish this someday.
fishertowers chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
It's not really a cliffie, more of a...well... this is pretty much by definition a cliffhanger, isn't it?

I don't suppose you would like to solve this problem for your dear readers by posting an update?

BTW: this was great, I do hope there is more.

ft
ajs-fan chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Hoping for a book finale soon!
rmmunoz4 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This story is brilliant and perfect and I LOVE IT! You really did nail the sex scenes though-I hate how so often they're written with everyone coming a million times on their first time. And really, the story is just so sweet. I know it's been like 3 years but maybe, maybe, MAYBE could you find it in your heart to update again?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
I love this fanfic. Absolutely love it.
I wish it would continue, but considering it's been, what, 3 years since the last update...not holding out too much hope :'(

Stelra Etnae chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
This story is awesome. It's very different from all those other time travel fics out there, and very well-written too. I love the relationship between Remus and Dora, you've characterised both of them so well. I particularly like how they are similar yet quite different from older selves. Especially Remus. You have really shown how their experiences shaped them into who they eventually become. Great work!
I'm sorry, I don't think I'm being very coherent right now, I need to sleep. XD
Anyway, the most important thing is that I love your story! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I love this story. As long as an update will happen, I will have a tomorrow :)
unique.normality chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I would LOVE for this to be continued but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...
unique.normality chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I absolutely adore Remus and Tonks and seeing them together so young is great! If only we got more!
Nathaly.Allende chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I loved it! please continue :D
mug chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hey there again. So...maybe a piece of advice from a not-yet writer: I love the long chapters and from the reviews, others do as well, but we wouldn't begrudge you cutting the chapters in half if it means cutting the waiting period in half. After all, many of the fanfics on here don't have chapters nearly as long. Of course, you're the writer, so you control everything.
Mug chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
A while to update...*hits head with desk and moans in aggravation*

Well, I guess I can wait...no, there's not any other choice. You're too marvelous of a writer, what with this being the best Remus story I've ever read (I don't read many Tonks stories), and you should be a songwriter, too. It reads better than some stuff I hear on the radio. So...congratulations. You've got us under your spell.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Is this wonderful fic dead?
Anon chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Is this wonderful fic dead?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »