Reviews for Eight Kind of, but not Really Crazy Nights
Claire54362 chapter 9 . 11/20
Wow I've only just found and read this story and I loved it Xx
Eyghon chapter 9 . 1/30
Loved it. Perfect amount of fluff and mellow angst. Thank you.
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Such an incredibly beautiful story. It makes me super happy to see Quinn finally getting a chance to see and feel what its really like and mean to have a family with the Berrys. Also seeing her relationship with Judy getting better and better melts my heart. I think those were my second most favorite moments in the story, right behind Quinn and Rachel interacting and growing and learning together and being their adorable selves. *squealing with happiness*

Million thanks.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
I put on Elvis while reading this and died a little. Imagining Judy listening to the song every night is sad. I'm really happy that she and Quinn's relationship is getting better bc it's literally just the two of now. Judy should join the fun in the Berry household.:) It's so obvious how happier Quinn is after spending so much time with them. Rachel, too, since she's finally made a real friend. And they've shared kisses!:)
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Seriously too cute! I can't stop smiling.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
*Giggles* OMG, A HANDSHAKE? Really? They're such dorks, haha.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Aww, that's so cute! They got each other the same gift.:) I'm really happy that Quinn's making an effort.
Forevergleek9615 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I know I'm late and I'm late reading all your stories, but this was truly beautiful. The ending was a surprise as I never expected it to be a memory. Thar was well written out.
Star-Slayerr chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
I loved the flow of this story
icesk8er chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
This was such a wonderful story. I loved every bit of it. I though the pace of their relationship was really nice for a story that takes place over 8 days. I'm so glad that I read it. I wish that there was a sequel to this with their own family.
garnmcgaughn chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Was little shocked with the Judy storyline but fit in really well and another great job well done. The ending was perfect
Lubov chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Aww damn. Cute story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
OMG! So I just read this after 2 years! :))) This is really good. Thank you for a wonderful story :)
BookwormAnon chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Love this story ... love all your stories!
icewaterdrive chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
I can't actually believe I haven't posted a review to this last chapter. Bad reader!

I just re-read, as I often do-and found myself transported yet again. It's such a lovely piece and so fun and perfectly them and high school. I really, really loved it and continue to and thanks so much for sharing it with us.