Reviews for Eight Kind of, but not Really Crazy Nights
RizzlesEmerald chapter 9 . 4/5
I loved the flow of this story
icesk8er chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
This was such a wonderful story. I loved every bit of it. I though the pace of their relationship was really nice for a story that takes place over 8 days. I'm so glad that I read it. I wish that there was a sequel to this with their own family.
garnmcgaughn chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Was little shocked with the Judy storyline but fit in really well and another great job well done. The ending was perfect
Lubov chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Aww damn. Cute story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
OMG! So I just read this after 2 years! :))) This is really good. Thank you for a wonderful story :)
BookwormAnon chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Love this story ... love all your stories!
icewaterdrive chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
I can't actually believe I haven't posted a review to this last chapter. Bad reader!

I just re-read, as I often do-and found myself transported yet again. It's such a lovely piece and so fun and perfectly them and high school. I really, really loved it and continue to and thanks so much for sharing it with us.
unbearablyjules chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
The line about Rachel running into something and hurting herself if Quinn complimented her was hilarious - total visual achieved (involves the mantel and pictures falling). I'm looking forward to the rest of this!
didush chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Wow this was really sweet :) loved every part of it! Great job...
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
This was so good! Sorry I didn't comment on each chapter (I normally try to). I just kept clicking "next". Thanks for sharing!
imaferrari chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
This is a perfectly paced story. Really terrific! I wish we had had a lot more of it - perhaps filling in those blanks between that eighth night and the epilogue. You know, where all the other good stuff occurred. :)
SuperGleek18 chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
AWWW THE ENDING WAS SUPER SWEET. I LOVED THIS STORY. :D
mywordshurt chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Beautiful story. I loved Leon Jr. I'm really happy about the low key reaction to Quinn coming out. And Rachel! Rachel was absolutely hysterical in this story. "It's not elegant enough!" that was great. And Rachel climbing up the side of the house? Haha! Genius. Absolutely genius.
Lilmeister chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
So many things I love about this fic.. to begin with- I love that you started from the very beginning of how they first began to get close. But what I really enjoyed was how subtle the progress was. It was such small steps but were in fact big ones! It was so cute to read this 3

Like I said- there was many things I like- well many scenes.. so I'll begin with the fact that my first favorite moment was when Quinn put her hand on Rachel's lap and they held hands. It was so cute when Rachel pulled away but after they held hands again they left it like that.. It spoke volumes to me and made me smile ear to ear.

Their chemisty is sizzling hot. I love it. It's such small displays of affection and not overwhelmingly hot actions - but it's that euphoria- that new experience that makes us readers go "Whoa..." and it's amazing you captured that.

I absolutely loved the line in which Quinn stated "The door swings both ways" and that Rachel ends up asking her out with a boom box. It was priceless and so sweet..

I just- can't help but adore this fic! Hence - it is one of my favorites and one of the first Faberry fics I read. You helped me with starting my addiction lol So thank you so much, you've written such an uplifting holiday story and I loved every second of reading it. This is the second time I'm reading through it and since I didn't get to review it before I'm doing it again to write a proper reivew. I love that it feels like I haven't even read it because it's so good!

And the ending.. utterly perfect! I mean I couldn't help but just - I dunno... swoon when Quinn had Rachel's cousin on her lap - so to see them having a baby (or almost) I was like "OMG!
heyalove chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Awwwww I just read this story! I loved it! I really really love your writing :-) Can't wait to read another story