Reviews for My Sticky Little Savvy
GlimmerandSparkle chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Cute!
Fairyfinder chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
hmm... I think you should continue, unless you've already moved onto bigger things.
I am Grace daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
not a big fan. liked the book a lot better
Rea T. Houth chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Cute, but you could get into more detail about the savvy, but other than that it's pretty good!
Screamlee chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
It was cute! I loved it. Sounded like something that would be in the Savvy book. Have you read Scumble by the way?
Iceytaste chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Cute 'n sticky. :) Gotta love Ingrid.
Star1412 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
nice!
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Short, but interesting!
Wowo chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Woah older bro sounds hot!

Cool fic
fclovesharrypotter chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Yes it's very good I love it keep writing!
katnip97 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That's a weird savvy. And, what gender is your main character? I've never heard the name "Sariah" before. Is it like "Sarah"? Or...not? Your writing style is great-if only you'd stop adding almost-swearwords. I don't like that. I think your story here would be good if it was as long as a book should be. What happens next? What weird and wonderful things happen to Sariah with his/her new savvy? You should write more on this. But you have an interesting idea-I've even considered writing something based on [i]Savvy[/i] myself. If I were rating it between one and ten without fractions, I would give it...a seven.

Cheers,

Deloi
Rosie Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I thought that this story was sooooo cute and I love how you portraid you self as sariah, by doing that it mde it feel real!

over all A!
Ae123monkey chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Your story was great! And you're right, it was funny too. I like the savvy your character got! Have you read Ingrid Law's second "savvy" book in the series? It's called Scumble if you haven't. Excellent work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Elizabeth Grimm chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Why is there only one Savvy fanfic? that's so sad... can you do a fluffy little oneshot for Will and... that... girl... whose name I forgot? :D
Wa-Hoo chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Haha!

It WAS funny! Very! I loled at Josh's reaction at not being able to lift a can.

Bravo!