Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
PsioniCM chapter 1 . 3/12
I like that Link never finds out what's bothering Talo. It's a clever ending, and a nice play on the NPC mechanics within the game.
Seph37 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Great story! Realistically, the way Link teleports in the game is pretty reckless. He is almost always within eyeshot of townspeople. This was a really well-written story capturing what would happen. It would be interesting to see the repercussions of Link being discovered.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very interesting take on what could happen if Talo saw Link teleport into the village.
dragonlovewater chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Oh snap! Lucky for Link that doesn't happen
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
:O
Fuckn Talo just listen little dude. I'm sure Link would explain very well.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh man, that's just painful. Almost every story I've seen having any of the village kids learn about Link's secret involves him pulling a Big Damn Heroes moment or the like, and it's all smoothed over instantly. But this innocent betrayal here, and Talo's completely justified fear - it's intense. And very sad.

Not exactly a conventional ending, but a more powerful one you'd be hard-pressed to find.
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Aw man, you have a good story-setup here. I know it says that it's a complete story, but it would be nice if you could continue this.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ooooh...! You know, I've always wondered this too, although in my version of the game (played it on the Wii), I could immediately transform where I warped to in Kakariko. I figured Renado's house kept me hidden, although Talo's pretty far up, so he should still see me... er, Link.

I take it Talo doesn't think this Link-lookalike is actually Link? Or his faith in Link has been irrevocably shattered. Either way, still entertaining!
DaMonkMan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
First Zelda fanfic I've read and I always thought the same thing when I was playing TP. On that note I love Twilight Princess and is my favourite out of them all. This story minus Link talking is exactly how I would envision it, cause everybody knows Link is a hero of telepathy and needs no fancy dancy "words". His nod can explain scientific theories! No really it was great and Link not talking makes a bad story so I loved it. Keep up the great work and I'll get around to reading your other stories in the coming while as I add them to my ever growing "to read" list!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
...This makes me want to read a sequel...
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
...I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Dang cliffie...
But the last sentence was disturbingly appropriate, even if the beginning was a bit slow- I skipped the Talo fight scene completely. But the Wolf!Link fear thing was really creepy.
ArianandXaia chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
You should continue with this idea, I think it's really cool! I don't Carr if this was published in 2010!
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
God I've read this at least three times over the last year and it still creeps me the fuck out.

Thank you for your wonderful-horrible writing.
strangebloke chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Good job! I love the characterizations and descriptions!
Linkolas chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You better make another chapter, or esle I with do something unspeakable horrible to you and your friends HA HA HA!