Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
dragonlovewater chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh snap! Lucky for Link that doesn't happen
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
:O
Fuckn Talo just listen little dude. I'm sure Link would explain very well.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh man, that's just painful. Almost every story I've seen having any of the village kids learn about Link's secret involves him pulling a Big Damn Heroes moment or the like, and it's all smoothed over instantly. But this innocent betrayal here, and Talo's completely justified fear - it's intense. And very sad.

Not exactly a conventional ending, but a more powerful one you'd be hard-pressed to find.
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Aw man, you have a good story-setup here. I know it says that it's a complete story, but it would be nice if you could continue this.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ooooh...! You know, I've always wondered this too, although in my version of the game (played it on the Wii), I could immediately transform where I warped to in Kakariko. I figured Renado's house kept me hidden, although Talo's pretty far up, so he should still see me... er, Link.

I take it Talo doesn't think this Link-lookalike is actually Link? Or his faith in Link has been irrevocably shattered. Either way, still entertaining!
DaMonkMan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
First Zelda fanfic I've read and I always thought the same thing when I was playing TP. On that note I love Twilight Princess and is my favourite out of them all. This story minus Link talking is exactly how I would envision it, cause everybody knows Link is a hero of telepathy and needs no fancy dancy "words". His nod can explain scientific theories! No really it was great and Link not talking makes a bad story so I loved it. Keep up the great work and I'll get around to reading your other stories in the coming while as I add them to my ever growing "to read" list!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
...This makes me want to read a sequel...
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
...I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Dang cliffie...
But the last sentence was disturbingly appropriate, even if the beginning was a bit slow- I skipped the Talo fight scene completely. But the Wolf!Link fear thing was really creepy.
ArianandXaia chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
You should continue with this idea, I think it's really cool! I don't Carr if this was published in 2010!
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
God I've read this at least three times over the last year and it still creeps me the fuck out.

Thank you for your wonderful-horrible writing.
strangebloke chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Good job! I love the characterizations and descriptions!
Linkolas chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You better make another chapter, or esle I with do something unspeakable horrible to you and your friends HA HA HA!
merrygould chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wouldn't that have been fun, giving Talo the scare of his life. Too bad you can't do it in the game. XD;

Continue, pwease?
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wait, is this it? This cant be it! there has to be more!
Idoloni chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh, poor, poor, ignorant Talo. There's nothing worse than finding out that your idol is actually a teleporting shape-shifter in league with the creatures who recently tried to kill you.

I'll admit that I always find it quite hilarious when teleporting to Kakariko Village, Zora's Domain or Snowpeak and nobody notices. Not even the Zora guards, who really should attack the greenish-coloured wolf that just randomly appears out of nowhere every now and then. You'd think their training would have compelled them to act aggressively towards this magically teleporting canine, especially after having their queen murdered in front of their very eyes not so long beforehand -.-"

Idoloni