Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
JemDragons chapter 1 . 3/5
No joke, I've been waiting to find this fic for years. This is perfect.
Brenden1k chapter 1 . 3/3
Ending a one shot on the cliff hanger is quite harsh.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
;-;
TheFuriousNightFury chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Oh.. poor Talo. I never went to the spring to transform back, always behind Renado's house. It's always a little irritating. Side note: Never actually paid for the bridge. And I beat the hands in 3 tries total, 2 for the first one and 1 for the second one. Failed at getting the boss key though. And I hit that pole during the bow challenge without using the Eagle Eye. First try. Twilight Princess is by far my favorite game of all time. Haven't beat it yet though. XD Been at it for a few years. I'm a procrastinator.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
LOL, I'm sorry for this:
. . . SQUARES! THE HORROR!
PsioniCM chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I like that Link never finds out what's bothering Talo. It's a clever ending, and a nice play on the NPC mechanics within the game.
Seph37 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Great story! Realistically, the way Link teleports in the game is pretty reckless. He is almost always within eyeshot of townspeople. This was a really well-written story capturing what would happen. It would be interesting to see the repercussions of Link being discovered.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very interesting take on what could happen if Talo saw Link teleport into the village.
dragonlovewater chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Oh snap! Lucky for Link that doesn't happen
godlet chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
:O
Fuckn Talo just listen little dude. I'm sure Link would explain very well.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh man, that's just painful. Almost every story I've seen having any of the village kids learn about Link's secret involves him pulling a Big Damn Heroes moment or the like, and it's all smoothed over instantly. But this innocent betrayal here, and Talo's completely justified fear - it's intense. And very sad.

Not exactly a conventional ending, but a more powerful one you'd be hard-pressed to find.
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Aw man, you have a good story-setup here. I know it says that it's a complete story, but it would be nice if you could continue this.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ooooh...! You know, I've always wondered this too, although in my version of the game (played it on the Wii), I could immediately transform where I warped to in Kakariko. I figured Renado's house kept me hidden, although Talo's pretty far up, so he should still see me... er, Link.

I take it Talo doesn't think this Link-lookalike is actually Link? Or his faith in Link has been irrevocably shattered. Either way, still entertaining!
DaMonkMan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
First Zelda fanfic I've read and I always thought the same thing when I was playing TP. On that note I love Twilight Princess and is my favourite out of them all. This story minus Link talking is exactly how I would envision it, cause everybody knows Link is a hero of telepathy and needs no fancy dancy "words". His nod can explain scientific theories! No really it was great and Link not talking makes a bad story so I loved it. Keep up the great work and I'll get around to reading your other stories in the coming while as I add them to my ever growing "to read" list!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
...This makes me want to read a sequel...