Reviews for Beards
Ambidextrous Drummer chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Don't both of the boys miss their beards?
...
This was very, very, very, good!
:):)
AmazingGrace36 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
:) Love it.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aww, poor wittle Edmund wants his beard back! Haha! But in the end, made Peter feel better. I couldn't stop laughin though! Nice, short and funny! Love it.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aww! Poor wittle Edmund wants his beard back! Haha! Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing! Nice, short and funny!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Interesting.

CCAP
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh, ROFL!

:P
marmota-b chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It all fits together perfectly. From Edmund's mysterious frustration to Peter's laughter.

And I love "a doleful sigh that a Marsh-Wiggle would have been hard pressed to call cheerful".
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hahahahaha! That was great! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Aslan Bless!
sammie28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was on a recommended list of Narnia FF - and deservedly so. Quite funny! Ironically, Barnes was recently asked about playing a king rather than a prince, and the first thing he said a king needed was a beard. :-)
Calyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
*bip*

Thou hast been added to my community. And faved.

EPIC LOL.
elisekhi chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I really haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I just keep rereading it and just laughing hysterically!
Doug5358 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed this. Perhaps you could expand on the idea?
Agena K chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I guess the plot bunnies bearded you into writing this fic?( mmph giggle :P)

seriously, a great story! I can see this happen it's so smooth.

the end is great!

thanks for the inside laugh - it's1:40 am and I live in a condo I can't bust out laughing like I would want to if it were 12 hours later.

in the peace of Aslan,

Jude
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This sweet little one-shot made me laugh and smile so much! I could see every bit of this playing out in my head and you had great characterization! Great Job!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Lucy had better be careful. Edmund just might decide to remind her of something analogous (although what it could be I wouldn't have a clue).

A very funny one-shot.