Reviews for The Bleach Accident
minafinnes chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow! )
KarmaLord chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Different kind of story. I loved it:)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
hmmm...could be just me, but Sheldon is a germaphobe and penny was doused in bleach - thus killing said germs that might inhabit her body, which equals BP-G S exploration of the carnal kind. Hmmm...that can totally play into his OCD on cleaning. By the way, very nice story!
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
that was pretty hot. well done.
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Whoa...I mean that was just...whoa, never gonna look at Sheldon or Penny cleaning quite the same way again, or Bleach for that matter.

Well done!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
TheOriginalKAT chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I had a... squeegasm *blush*

This was cute. Well hot. Teehee.
banan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this is awesome. definitely a good sheldon/penny oneshot!

I love your descriptions of his tender touch as he cleans her, very sensual and innocent. I feel like Sheldon is a real animal just wanting to be released, and he would never succomb unless in a very provocative situation like this. Well played!
Kay chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Write more. Please. 3
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AHHHH! CUTE! 3333333
gingercumberbabies chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
WOW! You had me in this story from word one! Very great.. AND STEAMY! Love it! You are very talented! :D
stock2007 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
WOW! Sheldon for the win what a great story and so well written
bellakitse chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This a great read. Very well done.
Trbl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow.

I really don't what else to say. Just... WOW.
magikvmc chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That...was hot! Wow, great story, too bad we'll never see anything like this in the show itself, but then I suppose that is exactly what fanfiction is for. :)
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
hauling her into the bathroom before she even had blinked

It wasn't till she gasped that he paused."What?

Her eyes bugged out more

She hadn't minded

She'd been touched plenty, but she'd never been touched.. Like that.. Like she was fragile

Penny couldn't help it.. She moaned

and she could just about swear that one more cycle was going to have her shuddering more than her damn vibrator

Strange man, but still man

evolution kicked in

"I'm far to tall for your tub."She grinned. "You Are"

d(*g*) Awesome
You're Amazing d(*-*)
Have I told you I Love You and Your Stories . . . No?
Well I Do

Awesome d(*-*) d(*-*) Awesome
You Always Leave Me Wanting More
Can't wait to Read your next Story d(*-*)

d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*) d(*-*) d(*g*)

Man! , You're Awesome d(*-*)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »