Reviews for Fallout: Journeys
Eamonn chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
This is a good story. Why did you stop writing?
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
It would seem William is a bit uptight when it comes to age lol, 2 years apart is not that far apart in age. now if she were 10 and he was 16 for example I can see that becoming a problem, but 16 and 14? thats really not that big of a deal :/ anyways this is a good story so far looking foward to future chapters.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I like this story a lot I hope you continue it
Naphtali's Ink chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
You have an alright plot. However, you need to work on your punctuation and grammar, also be a bit more descriptive and try to space out your conversation a bit so the whole chapter doesn't seem like nothing but dialogue. If youd like, I would be happy to beta this for you.
Alavon chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I LOVE it! This chapter was really good! Wrench is awesome! I can't wait until William finds out the truth about his father. Hope to read more soon! :D
ELMO-fAN cLUB MeMbER chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Awesome if you dont mind I have a character for you hes kind of like a badass vigilante

Name: Ace Fletcher

Nickname: "THe syringe killer" which he got from single handedly takeing out a grouip of raiders in an area wit ha empty syringe.

Tags: Small guns,Sneak,Science

Appearance: Tanned skin,very muscular,chocolate brown hair cut military style,brown eyes,Chocolate brown mustache,A tattoo of a bloody syringe on his right arm,some brown stubble.

Clotehing: A black leather jacket reinforced with steel plated that yo ucant see, a chinese stealth suit under that, with the mask ussually clipped to his side.

Weapons/Items: A pip-boy readius(Go on google),a black katana,2 9mm pistols, and a belt of grenades.

Hope you use him!
Alavon chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
UPDATE!
Bill chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I can't wait until William finally meets up with his father.
Bren Tenkage chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
that was an awesome chapter, keep up the good work
Bren Tenkage chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This should be an interesting story, lets see how it goes