Reviews for One Day
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Beautifully written.
bmax chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Yes, I've been reading all of your fics lately. :)

There are never enough post infarction fics, especially with the detail and descriptions you offer us. I can imagine Wilson being there for House through the entire recovery process. Love how you've thought about every medical issue House would be dealing with, such as the dialysis and TPN. Great job!
Dara-si chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
How I could miss this excelent story? Very good...
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love this. It's a completely raw view of what their lives would be like right after the infarction. I love the routine and that it doesn't shy away from the reality of the situation and that it addresses their friendship as well as their fears.
Annie24 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a great story-an excellent portrayal of the early days after the infarction. You've done a good job keeping House and Wilson in character while still showing Wilson taking care of his friend when he was in a vulnerable state. I hope you will continue the story. I would love to read your version of the events that take place from where House is during this story until he is ready to go back to work.
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hello Snownut

Wow, what a wonderful story!

Your writing is simply great.

It was touching to read how Wilson takes care of his friend.

By the way, I am impressed by your medical research.

Will there be another chapter? I am asking because I am voracious and want more.

Yours ViolettBlack
Monika chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hi Snownut,

thanks for another great story. I really like that retrospection into House's past, especially into the time during and after the infarction. And you did a very good job to show us a bit of House's, and Wilson's of course, life around that time.

Thank you again!

Monika
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, I can see where Julie comes from, but Wilson is doing great job caring for his curmudgeon friend. Beautifully written.
harpomarx chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is really great. I hope there will be more soon...

-harp
rslhilson chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
So wonderfully written, and a beautiful portrayal of the H/W friendship. Loved every word!