Reviews for Do Not Cross
bibliophilea chapter 20 . 3/5
I like what can be inferred about the nature of time and alternate universes and how Clockwork fits into it all in this chapter. And mentions of the Doctor or Doctor Who related things in stories where he doesn't necessarily show up always make me feel warm on the inside!
bibliophilea chapter 19 . 3/5
I kind of thought so! I was wondering about the maid, since it seemed like she was more than just some random OC... and then I realized. Katherine. Kate. And Kate would probably have access to places where she could hide and scratch on the wall, and Sam could hear. And in that one scene, when Kate and Sam are suppose to be the only people in the house and the scratching happened... well, once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever's left must be true, however improbable.
bibliophilea chapter 3 . 3/3
Hark! A fellow person from the Chicagoland area! Would it be nosy of me to ask which part you're from?

I love how up front Sam was about defending he friends. And that thing about the girl running as fast as she can and tripping, and suddenly the bad guy's right there is so true!

Not a Necromancer, an Alchemist! Who are apparently paired up with Necromancers. And then the mysterious mentioning of Witches and Soothsayers and prophecy... I wonder if there'll be a prophecy regarding Team Phantom and a subsequent need for Soothsayers... or hey, maybe Danny's a Soothsayer or a Witch! His aura was a little off after all... well, I'll have to see what happens! And I love the world-building you're doing!

Ooh, Danny's in for quite a shock! Maybe whatever's off about his aura is what saves him...

This is really awesome, and I'm only three chapters in! To the next chapter!
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 3/3
Entomology is interesting, but I'm fairly certain you meant etymology, not the scientific study of insects... but anyways, a pretty great place for etymology is etymonline dot com! It's pretty fun to browse the words they have there!

Also, I enjoyed this chapter! I loved the way Sam's parents reacted to Sam's change of style, and then Jazz's subsequent psychobabble spiel! I could actually see myself doing the same thing... going on about a topic I'm interested in and knowledgable about that's related to the current situation, and then realizing afterwards that it may not have been the best thing to say at that moment... I could certainly see a bit of her dad coming out in that manner! And I find the idea of Tucker being a Necromancer quite interesting! Danny probably knows, if Jazz being hot was the only thing Tucker kept from Danny...

On to the next chapter! (::
I agree, they should have continued it longer.
Scoobyfan1 chapter 23 . 1/19
Man, that is a heck of a cliff hanger; I have to admit that when I write a story I include a cliff hanger at the end of almost every chapter... unless I decide to end the story or unless I don't think the chapter needs to end on one.

I'll have to remember some of what you wrote for some of my stories(basically so any stories I write in the future turn out to be as good as this); I say that because of written a few stories involving magic and supernatural elements in the past and sometimes I feel that they could be better after I post them.

In any case, great work here and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/10
I noticed the Buffy reference... blowing up that gym was one of the first things Buffy referenced doing in that first episode. [::

I look forward to leaening more about your take on ghosts when I can open my eyes!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Can we still expect a sequel to this? I finished it in days; I'm hooked!
arrowriver chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Really liked this story
I'll definitely check out the sequel when you get to it.
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
There's no H, where's H?
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
At first? I was apprehensive. I kinda like my protagonists extra-special, with a dose of supernatural, and from the looks of how things were going Danny would have been left out of the special gene. Right now those you've peeked my interest. Training? Coolest plot tool ever.
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I played with dinosaurs when I was little too.
I actually ripped the head off my first (and only) barbie doll...
And I'm not going to say what my sick little child mind was thinking. _
El Zorro chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
dan's back! please ... i love cliffhangers, but they also kill me too.
darkredheart chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
But, what? Danny & Sam haven't even gotten together!
Omg, sequel! Please! :'-(
Thx!
ShadowKid321 chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
oh my freaking gosh person!
i need the seaquel!