Reviews for Second Chances
princessebee chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
beautiful and heartwrenching but with a lovely and very welcome optimistic ending.
PoisonIvy7 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
This is awesome. I wish this kind of follow-up happened in the show, since it would be neat to see Leo teach. But you've created this fabulous little fantasy instead. Thank you! Especially for the line about turning into one's parent.
Kari-chan908 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I freaking LOVE the kid. He's so cute.
LuffyMarra chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Cute story. I always did like the kid.
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
soo cute
Ninjustupower chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Being an Ultimate Ninja fan, I TOTALLY enjoyed this! IT's so sweet and it's rare that you find stories on UN these days :D

Glad to hear that you write stories about him too! THis whole thing was SO cute! I love the image of Leo and Ultimate Ninja playing chest, so much irony in there :D

You know, I think I might draw a picture of this :D
Second daughter of Eve chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Aw, so cute!

I'll have to send this link to a friend.
Mikell chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Awww LOL He's got a houseful of the most amazing big brothers EVER.

Mikey... movies... yikes. LOL

Peechy-Keen chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Okay, then. More than just a teacher, I guess. Leo's his brother, now, too.

LOL! I loved how you wrote Donny! XD Raph and Mikey, too.

Bravo! Well done!

Peechy-Keen chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Complete? Aw, shucks. Well, I guess that was a great place to end it. ) All will indeed be well, if the boy has Leo as a teacher.

Mikell chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
So incredibly well done. I am loving this very unique view into what might have happened to UN after the change. Love this, and I love that you're giving Leo a chance to take part in the rebuilding of a soul.

Mikell chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
A second chance... how many parents long for that? And how many get it, through grandchildren... how many go through exactly what Leo is living?

Life is never easy, not the first time around, and not the second.

Well written.

Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was sad, but well-written. I always enjoy a fic that challenges some aspect of the series that I overlooked or didn't consider.

Very nice )

MercurialNight chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Nice ]

It's a rare and pleasant surprise to find a story about the Daimyo's son. Very original

I confess I liked the summary best, irnoically
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
A beautiful one-short. Actually I was always wondering why nobody writes a story about this situation. But then this one shows up.

Really beautiful -