Reviews for Cali Cali Cali
nic chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
loving it! please keep writing!
Lealeigh Rush chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Aww... Now That was worth the wait. That last part almost made me cry it was so cute. :3 Please hurry with the updates. I Love this story! 3
Lealeigh Rush chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I love the story so far, Please continue! Pleeeease ]
Phoenix Falconer chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Very nice! I like the plot you have going. I'm eager to see if Jack and Cali ever get to sort things out and just talk. What other characters do you plan on including? Also, PLEASE update asap! :).

livelaughlove24 being lazy chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Awesomee(; iim looking forward to reading more!
nic chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
please continue writing this story!
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Hmm...better. I do like this story, even with all the criticisms I've given. It seems like maybe staying with first-person is the best idea.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
The content itself is...decent, but I still can't get past the fact that it switches back and forth between first-person and third person.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Second piece of advice: Stay consistent in your point of view. If you're going to go with a first-person point of view, you've got to stick with it all the way, so having scenes where your POV character (Cali) isn't present is a bad idea-and switching back to first-person in the middle of the chapter, an even worse one.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Just a word of advice: If you're going to have elements that blatantly contradict the canon, you should put some sort of warning in the description, even if it's just a little "AU" tag. This isn't to say that I disliked the changes, because I also thought Chase was perfect for Kim (a nice enough guy, and strong enough to protect her) and seeing Audrey recovered from her injuries in season 6 and back together with Jack is wonderful; she's a really great character. It's just that it came as a bit of a surprise when I saw Chase's name, and then to a lesser extent when I saw Audrey's, since there was no indication about it in the description nor any indication that it would contradict canon (and the publishing date is after the series ended, so it's not even like it was contradicted by something that happened LATER.)
skycloud86 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
This is a great story so far and I love how strong Kim has become - so different to the Kim of Season One. I look forward to reading more.
Debbie chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I seriously laugh out loud when I read this story, I could totally see it happening! Please continue I love it! :D
stacey james chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Much more fluffy than my mormal choice of Jack-fare but I'm enjoying this - thanks:)
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Tsk tsk tskk. Cliffhanger? Again? Seriously? Man, this is ddisapointing, so I think you should update soon and yeahh. Lol.

Good chapter, kinda looking forward to seeing Kim and Jack spazz at eachh otherr.
Joe's girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I rarely read any fanfiction anymore, but this caught my eye and I'm glad it did. I enjoyed the chapter and will read chapter 2 a little later. It's a little hard to take a step back to a hostile Kim since that wasn't her attitude in seasons 7 & 8 but it still works. I like your dialogue. It's hard to write good dialogue but reading yours, I could hear it in my head (which is my torture test).

I'll check out chapter 2 later. Thanks for posting!