Reviews for Project: VOCALOID
Dr. Armadeus Von Beardicus chapter 26 . 6h ago
It's been such a long time since I read this so I quickly lost interest but when I forced myself to read it all and judge it from a critic's point of view you have once again mastered the dark arts of story writing. This is an excellent addition to my collection of excellent reads! Excellent work!
Rikasa chapter 11 . 2/27
Ooohhh, Miku is SO evil! I hate her now! Hope she dies or something! (no offense to Miku, I actually like her a lot. When she's NOT trying to steal Len from Rin!) XD
O mai, my face when Rin destroyed the volleyball! "I believe that one was a point." GOOD JOB RIN! :D
Ahh, so this is going to be a love square, huh? So it's RinxLenxMikuxMikuo. (I don't liek RinxMikuo because it's basically the same as LenxMiku, but I like MikuxMikuo! XD)
Awesome job with the story so far! :)
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 26 . 2/26
So, I'm assuming Mikuo is dead or at least out of the picture for now.

Why the hell does anyone trust him? He's shown himself to be completely unreliable several times over.

Did nobody bother to ask Rin's opinion on the SeeU thing?
Rikasa chapter 5 . 2/22
AHH THAT WAS SO CUTE AND FUNNY! Rin is soo cute, I hope that she can learn Japanese fully someday! And the fights between Len and Kaito are really funny. They kind of remind me of Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail.
Wow, Rin seems to have a lot of personalities. First, she was this awesome, strong cyborg warrior who was really smart. Then, she was an awesome, violent girl who kept on screaming at Kaito in German. And now, she's an awesome, cute, adorable girl that everyone loves! :)
BTW I kind of hate Miku in this fanfic. I hate MikuxLen! Good thing the main pairing is RinxLen, right? Right? Please don't tell me that Miku is evil...
...Oh no, Rin got kidnapped?! What's going to happen now? But can she still fight? And she doesn't even know Japanese...awkward. O.o
TheExaltedHylian chapter 26 . 2/18
AAH! YES!
I don't think you understand how completely and thoroughly over-joyed it made me to see a new chapter up!
Okay, Okay, Okay. I'll stop fan-joying, and actually review.

Well! Let me first off begin by saying how absolutely flawless the chapter was in terms of writing style, spelling, grammar, etc. I hardly noticed a mistake throughout the reading, and having seen the internet and its tendency to not be very... Well, you know. Linguistically correct? Regardless! It makes me super happy to find that this story has been build by someone actually knowledgeable in the English language.

In terms of plot near the end of the overall story!
I won't lie, I got a little confused with the introduction of new plot elements (notably KOKORO), but by the end of the chapter, those made sense. I actually think that the addition of these elements actually help round the story off with a clean solution. I know that sounds odd, but please allow to me explain! I was starting to think ahead in the middle of the chapter. Things like, "Surely this story won't go on forever, how in the name of all things good is the story going to end without a simple 'They get in and kick butt and win'? How will the author create a well rounded ending without simply just dropping the story and saying 'happily ever after?'" Well, as formerly stated. It makes sense to me now. Well done, and I applaud you.

If I can continue singing praises to your ability to write well;
In terms of conveying emotion, you know exactly how to describe emotions in a relate-able way, and you avoid the mistake that a large number of people make; that is, describing the emotion either too much or too little. You strike a perfect balance of length of description. In terms of description, one thing that sticks out in memory is the scene where Len is over Rin, crying, and 'she' (you) describes the pain that was clearly breaching his surface after milling around inside him over the course of time. I don't know why, but this struck a chord. Of heart strings. Seeing the two characters (fan-moment!) bond was fascinating, and the emotion that was clearly conveyed between the two made the scene believable.

(I'm a guy, but I can completely understand Rin's panic with a drunken Len!)

Okay... I think I ought to wrap it up now. Long review short!
Your writing style has little to no flaws in it from the reader of several fantasy series. The emotion stirs the heart when it is supposed to, the story remains present, all while the two don't conflict. Everything balances itself out; I don't know if this is an intentional balance or one achieved through sheer talent, but whether it is or isn't, it makes the story so much more real and so much more... well, amazing. And readable. Did I mention amazing?

Anyway. If you'd like me to give more information on different elements, specifics, etc. per chapter, just let me know what you'd like me to critique and/or praise even more.
Or if I need to shorten my reviews.
That's a thing too.

Good luck getting ready for college! As a student approaching the same point soon, I can sympathize with the lack of free-time, so take your time! Everyone on the internet can just hold their horses if they need to! :)

Also, thanks for replying personally to my review last time. I legitimately appreciate that, as the internet is getting far more impersonal.

Way too many "Finally"s on my part...

Thanks for being awesome!
Spencer,
TheExaltedHylian
Lalala chapter 26 . 2/17
Hey, nice chapter an all, really. Im mostly reviewing to let you know that there is someone by the name of Rhiannon Naniko that posted a story called Subject 606 and is a shameless rip off from this story, and the author didnt even give you credit for the idea, heck there is even text that has been copied, it really is a shame. I hope you can solve the issue so there is no much drama, wish you the best! :3
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 26 . 2/16
Meiko's saveeeeeeeed but I have a slight suspicion that something might be wrong with her. Or maybe it's just me. :O
The big reveal! It was great to read the past meeting between Rin and Len and it was a lot of fun just watching Len be in despair. And it was super funny when he got drunk. XD
Drunk Len is best Len. (/o-o)/ \(o-o)/ \(o-o\)
-EM
marry05 chapter 26 . 2/15
Great chapter i love it w i hope rin and len stay together forever!
Dis is just to good
i think you have to re-upload chapter 27th
Illusionary Hear chapter 26 . 2/15
Too lazy to log on. can't type my full pen name in there either uuuuu but anyway, Oh my god Len XD he's such a perv when drunk XD was hoping this see some more Meiko and Kaito, but I can wait XD great chapter!
Zeiky chapter 26 . 2/15
Oh man, it's always so worth it to skip an entire night's sleep just to read your updates, heh. I've done it so many times now!

Such a tragic chapter tho! Man, Len's childhood with Rin had me tearing up through most of it, and I didn't expect that part with Len's DN-... ! -no spoilers-
ALSO, WHEN I READ THE FROZEN REFERENCES? OH MAN, I was smiling so stupidly! Never thought you'd also be a Frozen fan. Such a complete author, definitely my favourite. ; u ;

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT OF LEN THO...I... SERIOUSLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DO THE NAUGHTIES... my fangirl heart screamed for it, but then I would also like to see their relationship mature a bit more, so I am glad with the direction you're taking this all! You're definitely very good at keeping a good pace for your stories, they evolve and use so many references from old chapters only a careful reader would remember and notice in new ones!

I am really looking forward this story's finale! been for over 4 years already ; u ;
ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END TO... don't think I will ever find a fic as good as yours. Please, do continue with the good work. -insert heart character here because FF doesn't allow said character in their replies-
Theunknown360 chapter 26 . 2/15
Dis is just tooooooooo goooooood!?
Vicecreama31 chapter 15 . 2/13
My gosh! Len torture is amazing! I smiled almost the entire chapter. And boy, Rin sure got to him there. I'm guessing the redhead women is the red mercenary from "the story of evil." Best songs ever. I listen to them everyday. Now to read the next chapter
dragonroses chapter 26 . 2/11
wonderful hope you keep it up