Reviews for Project: VOCALOID
Charsia chapter 28 . 4/28
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL GAKUPO, INJECT LEN AND RIN WITH THE HELLHOLE VIRUS AND HAVE MIKUO-KUN KILL HER! SURE YOU SAY SHE WON'T DIE BUT YOU HAD HIM RIP HER FUCKING HEART OUT! NAME THE NEXT ONE HEART AND OR KOKORO. DO. IT.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 28 . 4/27
Oh my gosh...I think...this is my most favorite chapter of all. BECAUSE CRAZY LEN AND THAT CLIFFHANGER AND AND BASICALLY EVERYBODY WAS SO EPIC AND AWESOME AND LOVABLE IN THIS CHAPTER HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER OH WOW
...I'm still awed at this and I think this'll stay for a while like wow you killed Gakupo nice /shot
There were so many hidden surprises and short joyful reunions like wow I'm just so excited and hyped you have no idea. I'm just so freaking EXCITED.
I applaud you for making me hooked with each passing chapter and loving this story even more as the story goes on. You're an awesome person and I thank you for writing this wonderful story I hope you get that 800 review cuz THIS STORY IS AWESOME.
Charsia chapter 25 . 4/27
I started crying when Len was hunting Rin down in town, and it got worse in the stadium, and my heart dropped with Tei stabbing Meiko... YOU BASTARD!
Rikasa chapter 21 . 4/26
Aw...s-so sad...Rin's past kind of reminds me of Erza, from Fairy Tail. T-T But she's so nice; that's mean she's strong! :)
"If you look inside yourself, you'll realize who you truly love" 'K, I'm really sorry about saying bad stuff about Mikuo. I truly am. Seems he's not that bad.
"'I...love Len more than anyone...even you,' I whispered, glancing at Mikuo, who smiled blandly." BLANDLY? WTF!? So that means he doesn't have any emotions? Oh, I almost forgot. He almost killed Gacha. So...does he intend to take Rin to Germany only to hand her to Leon?! O.o
Whether Mikuo's good or evil, being the fiercely loyal RinxLen shipper that I am, I will not change my mind. I may not want Mikuo to die, but...ah well. Miku is worse. WAY WORSE. SHE will be the first one I shoot if I ever meet this version of her. It WILL happen. XD
Ooh, Lily's here. Rin's dead. NOT! Good will always win! :)
Hmm...wonder what's the "unbearable realization" they're talking about? Obviously I am NOT one of your smart readers.
Good job with this chapter. It might even be your best; while other chapters are very funny or filled with action, this chapter is extremely deep, and filled with complicated feelings/hidden meanings. Even my mom would like this. XD
Rikasa chapter 18 . 4/26
Woah...that was the most epic battle ever! Mikuo vs Gacha! :D
Sometimes, I feel like turning into a Vocaloid character, stealing one of Tei's knives, and gutting Mikuo...it's an unexplainable, irrational feeling. XD But still...he's just like one of those annoying anime villians that you hate but still feel sorry for.
Rikasa
Rikasa chapter 16 . 4/25
Wow, that was intense. AWESOME!
I bet that if you switched out the characters and made up your own, you could actually publish this story and have it become even more popular than Harry Potter of Percy Jackson! :D
OMG, Miki is SO...creepy. But cool. Because creepy is cool.
And Mikuo...you did a really good job with making it unclear whether he's evil or not.
Len is really weak, useless, dumb, and annoying. So Rin can save him! :) 'Cuz he's a "damsel in distress!"
Anyway, Rin is awesome! The way you put the flashbacks from her past were PERFECT! :D :D :D When I read about this, I like to imagine it as an anime. Like I said, if you switch the characters, you would totally be able to actually publish your book!
Sorra for not reading your story, I know I'm WAY behind. But I want to read it as sloowly as possible, so it lasts longer. :)
Rikasa
Waah Gakupo died:'(Poor Luka and Luv ur story
BloodStarGeneral chapter 28 . 4/24
You know I never really got a chance to read this story until rather recently and am have been in love with it since the first word. XD

It sucks that i couldn't have been here for the long haul, waiting ever so patiently chapter after chapter, but just to be able to be here and experience it at all is worthwhile

I love all the characters from Rin and Len, to Miku, to Meiko, to even Neru, but i especially love my my main girl Teto. Shout out to the author for giving me the chance to let me fall in love with her again, as well as the others.

I can say that i am well ready for the finale and can't wait for it's release. I am saddened to see it leave after finally catching up with it, but damn it, I know i can always just come back to it again, and again to lighten my spirits, have a good laugh, and fan-boy the crap out of.

Either way i love your story chiio. Thank you for creating this story and putting it on fanfiction so that we can all enjoy the experience together.

Once again Thank you and I have fun writing up the finale, because I sure will have fun reading it.

From your loyal reader and good friend.
Lukas. XD
Clockwork Marionette chapter 28 . 4/23
DXDXDXDXDX
NOOOO HER HEEEEEART
wait, doesn't she have ribs?
Rin can't destroy...uh...Tokyo! Then chaos would reign! D:
GAKUPO WHY
YOU NEED TO LIVE
AND BE A BADASS SAMURAI
;-; I hate endings. They suck.
I wish this was a book. Then I would buy it and read it over and over again.
This review should've been longer.
Nekoma Kawasumi chapter 28 . 4/23
I-
Ohmygosh no-
The feels-
nEEDS a new chapter-
NUUUUUUUU GAKUPO DIED NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OMG LEN NUUUUUUUU
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So much drama in this chapter-
nEEDS MOOORE
I seriously love this story ahh-
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 28 . 4/23
OKAY WOW WOW WOW? Such a great chapter omg! But I was dEVASTATED WHEN GAKUPO DIED WHY I'M DYING. I don't know where to start though? UHM. Firstly, I really liked the interaction between Gachapoid and Iroha, it was really funny. And when Rin was fighting Piko's robots! wow it was so mega cool i loved it! I visualized it PERFECTLY. But when Gakupo died because serdftuigkngrgVFTGJHGFFREAKINGHAKU! And Luka was all sad and uhhhgggh feeels ;-; Luckily, Kaito and Yuki were there and kind of acted as comic relief! And Yuki and Gachapoid's renunion was soooo cute! Then it got all dark again ._. but it was cool? i guess? i felt so sorry for neru bby come 'ere. and Len wow. I was really surprised but I liked how you wrote him as a yandere. And Mr. Hoppy makes a come back! I like anything related to Rin's past tbh lol. but anyway wow so dark an oH G OD RIN DROPPED THE NECKLACE AND IS NOW IN VOCALOID MODE DAMN U MIKOU.

AnyWAY. Reaaally good chapter! I was so glad you updated and it made my day! I'm sad that the story is coming to an end, but happy that everything (might? hopefully) will settle down. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE! Good job on the chapter, it was amazing!
Miotora chapter 28 . 4/22
;w; *snifle* it's hard to know that such a great story is coming to an end. This has definitely been one of my favourites and I'd just like to say thank you for writing this story! You're a great author and the character development is definitely something that hit home for me. Anyways I wish you luck on the finale and graduation, you have definitely earned a new kouhai!
Lillalil chapter 28 . 4/22
I usually don't comment because usually I have nothing to say, but oh my goodness! I've been reading this for quite some time, and I can't believe it's ending so soon! Uwaaaaahhh Gakupooooo :"( but it was really exciting, this chapter! I can't wait for the finale!
Kazuto of the Body Flicker chapter 28 . 4/22
This is the greatest Vocaloid story I've ever seen. I'm really proud how far this has gone. Keep up the good work! This is beautiful! I'll be waiting for the update.

Rin and Len is the best pairing too, so I guess thats a bonus. Hahaha

Whatever your plans for this story, I believe in you. Go and make us readers proud!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 28 . 4/22
Damn, this chapter is suspenseful. And we get to see some minor characters!

Just how big is the NND anyway?

I'm glad that Len realized the error of his ways. Or something.

And Mikuo continues to be enigmatic and also kind of an ass, but that's not his fault. Well, some of it's not his fault.

Rin's actually a really complex character. I can't believe I didn't notice until now. She's strong-willed and determined but also indecisive sometimes, and it all completely makes sense with her characterization.

So, as you can hopefully tell, I liked this chapter a lot.