Reviews for Running Scared
Sage Londyn chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
“Bite me” ; “Tell me where” - Haha, I love that they always say that to each other! _
Ahhh! Damn it Tyler, just had to interrupt their moment! Grrr!

"Oh Ces, your boy toy is here." Damon yelled out, as he walkd into the kitchen.) - could totally see him saying that.

Ces has so many issues… poor girl/vampire.
She truly loves Damon, but she is scared to admit that she loves him…

i also loved how Damon raced into her bedroom with vampire speed, lmao! _

Onto the next.

Sage Londyn chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
v_v

it’s sad how she couldn’t be with Damon when he was a human because she can’t control herself around the temptation of blood. I understand why she left him… but it’s still sad.

I so don’t agree with what Katherine did to Damon and Stefan, but I can’t help but still like her. Haha.

I really do love this story though!
Really well thought out and it’s soo good!

Sage Londyn chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I don’t know why I never read this story sooner, it’ really good. And I’m really liking it so far!
Oh shit, she bit Tyler! Lol
_

I loved the scene with them at the table in the Grill though! Loved the way she walked up and pretty much told him exactly what she wanted. Lol

Sage Londyn chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I loved how you had Stefan explained Damon and Ces’ past! Nice touch. _-

Aww. V_v the flashcak was so sad! I wish she hadn’t left him but she had to…
E, don’t apologize for the flashbacks! I loves them!

I like how complicated things are between the 2 of them

Sage Londyn chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I really like Ces so far!

I loved the bit about her not going to kill an innocent bunny!
My best friend and I always joke about how if we were vamps we’;d feed from blood bags or people, because we wouldn’t want to hurt an animal. _

Lol

I loved the flashback!
God, I just love Damon so much! When that boy loves, he really, really loves… *swoons*

Sage Londyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved the beginning of the chapter when you mentioned the Beatles! Not only because I happen to be a huge Beatles fan myself, but because I was watching season 2 of TVD the other day and when you mentioned the Beatles it reminded me of when Klaus was possessing Alaric and was talking about th 60’s to the class and mentioned how The Beatles made it bearable. Lol _

Poor Damon v_v "You sure? Cause her little trips goes a little something like this, she comes into town with a problem, she begs you to help, you say no so she begs till you finally give in. Then while fixing said problem, you two start up a little fling, she leaves before things get serious and leaves you broken hearted.”

I like how they met when she was a vampire and he was human!
Can’t wait to read more.
…onto the next.

Ktclaire99 chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
This was truly amazing loved it from beginning to end you are a really good author
SemiraBlake chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
yay, i love this ending :)
SemiraBlake chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
no apologizing for awesome flashbacks, we need to know they things that have happened, it went perfectly with the story, IT WAS AWESOME
xCarriedAway chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
K so I absolutely love it..it was very interesting..and I am going to continue reading :D
Shana2004 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Aw I don't like endings much, but it had to end. Ah this was a really nice story
Shana2004 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Woohoo interesting start :D I'm not into blonde OC characters but I do love the fact that her description isn't too average or plain. I like it that you gave her the streaks :D it can be quite repetitive w/just one hair color and sticking to common hair colors. This is more diverse
nette0602 chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
Wow very nice story! I loved it. I love the little kitten! Nice job!
nette0602 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
Wow Ethan.. I did not see that coming!
nette0602 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012