Reviews for Savage Worship
Secret Storywriter chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
-sighs peacefully- Everything is how it should be.

Overall, this story was good. You need to work a little bit on your spelling like the differece between "you're" and "your". Seems trivial, but it really isn't.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing! Good job. :)
Secret Storywriter chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
She had her cell phone with her? WHY DIDN'T SHE TEXT ANYONE?

AUGHIGSHIOGJSOGMSG.

Yeesh.

At least Arthur has got her now. She's safe.
Secret Storywriter chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Phew! Thank goodness...

Must keep reading!
Secret Storywriter chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Secret Storywriter chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Ariadne wouldn't do that. She is too smart to leave her stuff out like that especially since she's paranoid about Jean. I know that the boys would've trained her better than that.

"Besides, it hasn't been touched at all and it would have probably been cold."

C'mon now, I know that you could write better than that sentence right there. That is such an obvious sentence. Jean put something into her drink and therefore, you had Ariadne explicitly think that nothing could have POSSIBLY happened. It's too good to be true.
Secret Storywriter chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
Oh, phew! I got really scared for her!

By the way, I wouldn't make your chapter titles TOO obvious. If I had remembered to glance at your title, I would not have gotten so worked up, and as a writer, you have to make sure that your reader feels the emotions portryed in the story. Having an obvious chapter title would defeat the purpose. In the chapter titled "First Nightmare", I didn't worry that much because I knew that everything she was experiencing was a nightmare.

I hope that Cobb really does tell Arthur and Eames...
Secret Storywriter chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
COBB!

-jumps up and hugs Cobb-

Ah, thank goodness Miles is one smart man. And thank goodness Cobb is caring enough to call Ariadne. I hope that Cobb does tell the others.

-sighs- I wish Ariadne would've told Cobb that she had a nightmare because he could help her since he's been through it too!
Secret Storywriter chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
She better effing tell someone. This is worrying me.
Secret Storywriter chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
UGH. That A-hole!

I think Ariadne needs the real Arthur there. I hope Miles calls for backup.
Secret Storywriter chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Yus! Miles knows. I kinda wanna get the whole gang (i.e. Dom, Arthur, Eames) involved so Ariadne is protected. Is that too cliche to wish for? Hmm...
Secret Storywriter chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Noooo! Listen to Arthur! Tell Miles! Or Arthur, or Cobb - hell, tell Eames!
Secret Storywriter chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Hmmm - maybe it's not Jean who hurts her, but Luc? Either way, it's slightly comforting to know that Arthur is there for her. ...in a way.

Things make a lot more sense now, so I'm excited to see where this goes!
Secret Storywriter chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
The moment that you mentioned the steam in the bathroom, I knew something creepy would happen. I'm confused by the illusion since Ariadne seemed so calm once she confirmed that it was not Arthur and that it was an illusion.

I love how Dom told Miles to say hi and how Miles was concerned and grateful for Ariadne's actions.

I am very confused by the ending. At first, I thought Arthur's appearance just meant that he is also working on the set (which doesn't make sense since he's not an architect and I doubt he'd do a job that legal). I hope everything is more clear in the following chapters.
Secret Storywriter chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
"Never had I met anyone so fascinating." ... "I could honestly say the same thing."

HA! Yeah right, Ariadne. You said it yourself: "...I had to deal with Cobbs crazy dead wife."

XD
Secret Storywriter chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Jules is gonna convince her to wear something else OR Ariadne may stay stubborn and stick to her casual wear and surprise Jean at the restaurant due to her attire.

That's my guess.