Reviews for Twas the Night
Aurora Kemanche chapter 1 . 1/9
I was hoping for a Christmas fic - this was better.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Okay this a) cracked me up and b) was just hilariously inappropriate and yet so, so appropriate at the same time. You get cookies. :D
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Loved it, especially the "His legs long, lean and quick, Sheathed in mouthwatering pants, Oh dear lord, there's his-" part lol.
themsmine chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I'm revisiting all my favorite holiday laby fics - just as good the second time!

Hope you're doing well and that you have Merry Christmas!

undergrounddaydreams
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
! OMG! Made my frieking day! Hahaha just some of those great lines u threw in there while still keeping a perfect rhyme scheme. :D BRAVO! Ohmergahd! Sooooo happy right now. It takes a lot for me to fav a story nowadays after all those wonderfully intensive writing workshops and becoming second in command of the school literary arts mag and what not, just so hard to enjoy a story without critiques... But this man, this is going on my FAVs! Love you forever for this! Actually hell, u just made fav author list girl, CONGRATS! Hahah okay... I think that's about all I have to say 3
silfursvik chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LMAO! that was brilliant! seriously. EPIC rhyming skills! i loved it!
Laihi chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was good...
chee-wit chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I know it's not Christmas. Still this made me laugh nonstop, I loved every line. You're really clever. :) You put a lot into and it all fit well. The description of Jareth made me laugh too much. You did it too well. :P
Princess Emarelda chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Bravo! Well done! I commend you for the effort you put into this. Love it! :D
Yasu Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
YES. WIN.

I seem to be lacking in the Naked Jareth department as well - if you find one, let me know where you got him.

Love, as always!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
He slipped in like a cat

His legs long, lean and quick,

Sheathed in mouthwatering pants

Oh dear lord, there's his-

BEST STANZA EVER!
Surelady chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Total genius! Loved it! My favourite stanza has to be: "Sheathed in mouthwatering pants / Oh dear lord, there's his- / Those smooth, skintight trousers, / His claim to fame, / Were horribly provocative - / My face was aflame." Haha! Thanks for posting. Merryt Christmas! I wish you many naked Jareths (cause why settle for just one?)
danzerusa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
oh my gosh! That was wonderful! I'm laughing and all giddy like a pre-teen. Thankyou that really brightened up my day. I will never again be able to read the original twas the night before christmas without thinking about this! Love it! :)
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I would be SOOOOOO happy if Santa left me Jareth under my tree...

Good holiday story, I shall read it to the family next to the fire place for generations to come:)
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 12/5/2010