Reviews for too young, too crazy
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was great, I like Piper's development as she realizes the difference between her feelings for Jason (fabricated and fake) and her feelings for Leo (real). Its good she doesn't wallow over the golden boy too much but moves on and is happy with Leo. (Whose character was spot on and totally adorable as always. I especially like Piper's observation of Leo's fallback on telling jokes, and how even when telling the truth he mixes it with humour).

The Leo/Pipes moments were really sweet and the ending heartbreaking but also fitting. If the world was fair they'd be together and be happy but because of Hera and the war and the mist memories they can't be. I think its good that Leo was the one who broke it off, rather than Piper, it shows the sacrifice they BOTH make and understand that Jason has to be put first as the "hero", even though there's bitterness with it. I dislike Jason and Jason/Piper in the book, Leo/Piper seems like a much more likeable real pairing and you show that so well here.
Thukefan101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
WHY OH WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING ONE SHOT I READ HAS A BITTERSWEET ENDING?! Oh wait, it would be fluffy shit if it wasn't. Luved it.
X.Niaz.X chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
B-But... Why... *Sobs in the corner*
ten million fireflies chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
There really aren't words to describe how much I love this. I've read it over and over and was surprised to see tonight that I hadn't already reviewed it- so here I am!

The way you've developed the relationships between Leo, Jason, and Piper is just so believable and realistic. I always saw the Jason/Piper relationship as being crafted to serve the Greek/Roman union...have always preferred Leo/Piper because it's much less perfect and much more real- and you've really captured that here. Even though it breaks my heart every time, I love love LOVE how you wrote their breakup in the end, because it just makes so much SENSE.

One thing that always strikes me every time I read this fic is how perfectly concise it is. It's not too long, not too short, and every single word in it seems absolutely necessary. None of the individual sections seems extraneous- each one serves the plot or characterization somehow, and it's so rare to see that in fanfiction. Your use of dialogue is especially well-done- it tells so much about what the characters are feeling within the moment in just a few words. Excellent work!

I always love reading this. LeoPiper is one of my all-time favorite pairings and this is a perfect exploration of a potential relationship between the two. Amazing, amazing job! :)
mo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i want more and you know what i mean by more

like sex and on and on and on...
dwds chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ahh, sad. :( but now I ship leoxpiper!
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow... that was very moving, and realistic. The ending was very sob-worthy. I love Leo/Piper. They are so sweet togather, and are obviously MEANT for each other, and

'Kay, I'll stop here, because I know where this is going: a massive rant on the annoyingness of Jason Grace and the predictability of Rick Riordan.
xmercurial chapter 1 . 5/8/2012

Rick Riordan makes the worst pairing choices. Piper/Jason was like Percabeth all over again. I love this so/so/so much it hurts. Anyway, YAY for the realistic ending and the events! I know they will never end up together (sobs) but still, this was great.

Write more? Because this was great.

iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
:O first Peo story, and you make the end depressing?

But I love it so much!
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Nope. You weren't the only one who saw a little PiperxLeo in TLH. It sorta seems like that's Riordan's plan, huh? Or maybe I'm just being a ship obsessed fangirl, reading into things. Anyway, I loved this, really. I nearly cried at the ending. Jason will always be oblivious, won't he? He's so caught up with being the freakin' hero, he just EXPECTS to get what he wants. Whoa, sorry for that.

Waiting for SoN. *squeal* (aren't we all?)
Taylor Celeste chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I sighed when Leo and Piper just couldn't be together. :( But this is such a great story and you can actually imagine the scenes as they go. Piper and Leo are almost like a more complicated version of Percabeth.

- Taylor
AniHanki chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
well i dont like the end but i love the story! and yes there is going to be a leo vs jason or leoxpiper vs jasonxpiper Buyt i waish that leo wins cuz jason is just a friggin gary stu
NottaBelieberBitches chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
dragon cath chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awwwwwwww! I love it! One of the best fanfics I have ever read.
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I agree, rewrite the ending. You should make it that Leo forgets about not being in a relationship with Piper in front of Jason and kisses her or something and Jason sees and is okay with it because he will hardly ever see them and has Reyna. BTW, I aways pictured Reyna a daughter of Apollo and blonde, like in your story!