Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Conman
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I think it's cute.
TheCannibalCupcake98 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aaw! I wish I could hug him for real! I like this, I can so see this actually happening! Nice job! X3
Lemons And Limes And Fluff chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
:) I think this is a good, unique way to portray this character.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Yeah, I can see this happening. It's awesome what you did here, even adding an old joke in here if I remember right. Anyway, the story's awesome; great job.
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice story :) i felt kinda bad 4 andreas after what happened 2 :( good story though i like the way u wrote it
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
echoecho-girl: of all the things that kevin would have inside his head, you chose bologna?
echoecho: ooh! Bologna! Can i have some?
echoecho-girl: ignore her (and YES, the echo echo inside my psychotic head is indeed a girl), she's just jelous i have FIVE fingers...
echoecho: *super sad face; looks like she's gonna cry*
echoecho-girl: stop faking, you little ding-bat
echoecho: *looks angry at the fact that i knew she was faking*
echoecho-girl: ps: THIS STORY ROCKED SOME SOCKS! it sounds like something argit would actually say
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
You never, ever cease to amaze me, Solora. Brilliant. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. And I'm with you, after tonight, Argit will be everyone's favorite baddie. Unless the summary is just some kind of ploy to piss us off. Which wouldn't surprise me. But I love him! He's so cute! And you portrayed him sooooooooooooo well in this! Amazingly done! Love it love it love it! Great job, S-dawg! .

~Sky