Reviews for A Hollow Family
yuutakeiamz chapter 1 . 10/21
this is one of the best stories I've read. good plot. love this pairing so much, even more when they turned to hollow form
keep writing
IloveGiroro chapter 2 . 4/22
I add to that
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww... This is one of the best story I've read.

Aria6 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this story, this is just awesome. :)
Loliloster chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
anime-lover890 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww such a sweet story, the image of panther Grimm nursing a baby Nel is soo adorable, I also liked how Ichi was dominant for a change _
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I think there WAS an MA rating at some point. I think it was like ten years ago that the moderators did the same thing they're doing now and removed it. I've read the guidelines, MA was there. I just think that if they're going to be moderating for any kind of story, they should forgo the smut and focus on the crappy stories. I don't think I can even count the amount of trollfics I've read.

If a beta site like Archive or Our Own can have a warning pop up for the readers, then I'm most certain the Big Shots from Fanfictiondotnet can come up with something similar. I don't know. Fanfictiondotnet is getting old, this whole ordeal with the lack of freedom is making me not want to write anymore.
Torii Leupold chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Please don't think that this is anything against you (or the others) and keep in mind it is just my opinion but I do hope that you'll read until the end.

While I don't have anything against free speech, I feel it only fair to point out that they have never allowed "lemons" on this site. It is in their guidelines stating that mature sexual situations aren't allowed here and it has been that way from day one, just because they rarely enforce it doesn't change the fact that it was never allowed; if you had bothered to read the guidelines before starting a profile here you, and those agreeing to this petition, would know that and would have "rectified" those stories accordingly.

I'm not saying this to be rude or to undermine your writing efforts just pointing out facts, and quite frankly after reading three stories just today (and the time is only 6:42 am at this moment) that had explicit rape with no warning whatsoever I'm almost wishing that they only rated to a T.

I can't tell you how much I wish that I had met those cordial people you speak of; I asked one author to please place a proper warning of rape on their story and they blatantly stated that they were free to write whatever they wanted so I should just butt out (the language was quite a bit worse than that), others authors are a bit more polite when they say that yes this story should carry a warning but no they wouldn't add it; of them all (and there were many, well into 300) only one added a warning on their story, these stories were all rape stories and needed to carry a warning so that readers aren't taken unaware.

That said I do suggest that if you want to keep posting you more explicit stories then you could/should start posting at site other than this. There is "Adult FanFiction" (but your readers have to leave an 'electronic signature', which not all feel comfortable with), there is also a site called "Archive Of Our Own" which lets you post any rating from General to Explicit (or none at all) but I think that they do make you place appropriate warnings, or you can join Live Journal as they also have a looser sense of rating. Both of those sites only ask a reader to click on a confirmation stating they are old enough to read such adult content, that way you’re free from compliant of any sort.

Another option you might consider is having your own Website/page, "Yola" is an option that I've had to use (for schooling) but it’s open to anybody who wants a site for free (or you can purchase an upgrade). They tutorials on their site or on YouTube showing their setup, though keep in mind that it’s slanted towards an educational setting but it’s easy enough to adjust to what you want. Or you could type “free website” into a search bar a look for another that looks promising.

I’m not saying to get rid of this account (far from it) but to instead post your sexier stories at the other site and leave a URL on this site to link to the site where you plan on posting the higher rated ones or to ‘creatively edit’ a version to post here with a mention in the story about where to find the full version one. In this way you’ll still be getting good advertising when people check out your stories then profile on this site and then decide they want to read your higher rated ones and so they’ll go to the other site as well.

I hope that you’ll consider these options seriously before deciding to just leave if this site doesn’t bow to your demands. Also keep in mind that I’m not a prude by any means, the only reason I got wind of your petition at all is because I thought that this was another chapter to “A Hollow Family” which I thoroughly loved and I can’t tell you how disappointed I was in discovering that this wasn’t an addition to it.

In fact, I love many of the ‘M-rated because they’re sexual’ stories here but those irresponsible authors who ignore placing warnings or downright lie about the content have truly ruined my joy at them and unfortunately their numbers are climbing, it’s to the point that almost 60% of the M-rated stories I go to read are about rape and over half of those don’t carry warnings or worse I have read a couple of stories that stated that they were not a rape yet there was not an ounce of consent anywhere; I have nothing against authors who want to write about it, I figure it’s their choice but I do have a great deal to say about those who don’t inform their readers so that they (the reader) has a choice to read or skip it.

As I know real rape victims I don’t want to read a story where the victim ‘enjoyed it’ or magically ‘fell in love with their attacker’ and it is because of the disrespect that those author show that I won’t stand with you and why I said I’m almost to the point where I wish that they would get rid of the higher rating altogether. Perhaps if there were more authors like you out there then I wouldn’t be saying such things but as it stands there are too many other options out there for those wanting to post highly sexual stories for me to feel that this site should give in.

Again, I’m sorry for not standing with you and those other authors as I do enjoy a good lemon but this site is first and foremost about writing and though many of the great stories contain sex they could still be great without that content. If your story can’t hold up without the sexual content then can it really be considered a story?

“A Hollow Family” is a perfect example of this; though extremely enjoyable with such content it can hold up perfectly well without the sexual content. In fact that is what I enjoy most out of it, the storyline; it held a uniqueness not found in any other Bleach stories I’ve read before. It had an intriguing sense to it that made stopping while in the middle of reading it hard to do (I had to get up a one point to do some things the first time I read it, so I started over from the beginning when I got back so I could recapture that sense). I’ve reread it many times since I first found it and it has never failed in keeping me glued to it, the only thing that I regretted was that it ended.

I thoroughly loved the way you brought familiar characters into the story but with a twist that let everyone know that they weren’t the characters that they were in canon. I also loved not only reading about Ichigo as a Hollow but also how you depicted him; you captured his strength and protectiveness perfectly. As for the pairing I admit that they are my biggest weakness, especially in the ‘order’ you had them, so few people write a dominate Ichigo let alone write him well.

My love of your story aside, a few other things to keep in mind are the facts that – 1)while some stories may have been taken down (none that I personally know of) if you have a copy of your story you can try to re-post it (though I think that runs the risk of them deleting the account) and 2) that story I mentioned before that claimed that it wasn’t rape, my friends and I have reported it at least four times (way back when we read about two years ago) and it is still here, considering that it was extremely explicit and graphic if they haven’t taken it down then I don’t think you (or others) are in too much danger; I think they’re more focused on making the site ‘pretty’ then enforcing their own rules.

I hope you don’t think poorly of me for saying that I won’t state with you (and the others) but as I said at the beginning these rules have always existed, that people choose to overlook or ignore them doesn’t change them. When I first start here I might have joined you but I have run across too many poor (irresponsible and disrespectful) authors to hold that view point anymore. I hope you’ll continue to keep a profile here no matter what your choice but I would still advise just using one of the different options rather than trying to make them change their site.

Also I'm not signed in (obviously) because I can't remember my password here because I rarely use my account mostly because of the reasons stated before) so I'll give my true name so nobody thinks I'm being 'cowardly' about this.

If you're wondering how I could know that another chapter of "A Hollow Family" came up while not having access to my account it's because I have an new Gmail account and I subscribed to your author profile page with their "Reader" function.
YamiReigen chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I know that petition. I'm not a author but I signed it just the same because its unfair to suddenly drop this on you guys! No warning or anything. I know another website that tried this, there was such a uproar that they had to realize they were headed towards shut down if they didn't stop.
RhavenL chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I so loved it! Hehehehe. Mommy Grimmjow.
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
xO Oh gawsh I love this fic, I've only read it like SIX times! (no kidding)
AkurnaSkulblaka signed out chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
:B How cute! Love it... So fluffy and cute and just... cute! A good read. Thank you.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

I think you outdid youself with this. This might just be my favorite story on the entire sight. Not joking.

I loved it sooo much! 'Cause Grimmjow is uke, he goes into heat, they have kids, they're hollows. It's just all my fave things into one!

And you wrote is so fantastically well!

*glomps you*
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I thought it was kind of hilarious how Grimmjow could nurse. I couldn't decide weather to laugh or coo at the end!
Tristilla ex Tenebrae chapter 1 . 2/15/2011