Reviews for Konoha's Silver Shinobi
Noxus fighter chapter 18 . 7/25
I need more of this awesome story I'm very interested to know what Hinatas zanpakuto is going to be especially with her sealed form of her zanpakuto being a kodachi one of my favorite type of Swords by the way so I'm very very excited please continue this soon I'm so bored this is the only thing that's getting me through work keep up the very good work it's been awhile since I've been captivated by store to this much
Bosma17 chapter 18 . 4/16
Please update I want to read what is going to be next
IDontKnuuAnyMoar chapter 1 . 4/12
Sorry, 1350 usd
IDontKnuuAnyMoar chapter 1 . 4/12
150000 yen is about 1450 usd, are you Canadian by chance?
gio08 chapter 18 . 4/9
I found this story by chance, and I must say that this is one of the better crossover stories that I have read on here. And a very unique one too. I look forward to the next chapter
You weakened gin a lot but that's what keeps the story interesting. Glad it didn't die
Valor-Derzod chapter 5 . 2/3
barely trained genin besting a jonin in any situation is ridiculous and most fanfics piss me off because they lower Kakashi's skill to the point that genin could beat him which is bullshit. That's like frank gore or marshawn lynch (those are some beastly ass names aren't they) losing to 3 high school top linebackers after a year retired. It's not going to happen. There is no situation short of a crippling injury beforehand that would allow for any of this to happen in either the ninja training or the football example.
bootskitty328 chapter 17 . 1/31
Also congratulations on getting married!
bootskitty328 chapter 18 . 1/31
I love this Story! I love the plot, the new character dimensions while still keeping them true, and I love the length of the Chapters! I'miss really looking forward ton future chapters.
In regards to the story plot itself, I really like it and I'm glad you brought zabuza and Haku back into the picture because I was really starting to wonder where they had gone. I really like the dynamics that you have created for team seven, including the teamwork aspect, the communication, how close everyone is, and the fact that everyone is learning how to harness their raitsu.
Speaking of their raistu, if all of them could use flash step, then why aren't they using it as often. They use it in fights sometimes, but most of the time they don't use it, such as avoiding an incoming attack. Is it to the fact that they aren't used to using it like that, they aren't skilled enough to do it yet or that they can't think of using it in the middle of a fight?
Also I'm really interested in how the whole Sasuke leaving thing is going to be like. You said that he's going to leave the village, but you didn't say anything about him actually going to orochimaru. But if he doesn't go to orochimaru then I'm not sure what else he would be doing, perhaps end up in soul society? Another thought I had, is that he will become a spy for the leaf against orochimaru.
Honestly not to sure where theses thoughts are coming from, or where they are going but these are my theories and questions. Looking forward to the next Chapters! n_n
Six Foot Assassin chapter 14 . 1/24
It's amazing how a more powerful Naruto does worse then canon Naruto at the same thing. Kiba has literally 2 moves and both of them are easy to avoid. It's like everyone suddenly forgets about the kawarimi, Kakashi uses that jutsu to escape pretty much anything all the time. Well until Naruto turned into DBZ that is.

Even Naruto's Rinnegan I get the feeling is downplayed, yes he doesn't know how to properly use it yet but he knows how to use some of the abilities. Nagato made Konoha and Akatsuki his bitches because of the Rinnegan and his paths weren't even fighting together. He had each path in a different part of the village and they still couldn't beat him. Even Naruto would of been dead if it wasn't for Kurama trying to escape.
slythefoxx2 chapter 7 . 1/22
I'm not enjoying reading this. You just add story details that don't mean anything. Naruto meets Gin, gets adopted but is just as unskilled as he would have been had he never met because he leaves for years. The fight with Zabuza goes worse and Naruto has a sword he can't even really use because... because! Kakashi calls his sensei's son fox boy in front of Hiruzen and Hiruzen lets Naruto stay on the team? Stories that have things happen "because" are rarely good.
blasterdog chapter 18 . 1/4
Great chapter man. How strong is itachi compared to the 13 captains?
a7xfanatic1195 chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
Happy to see you back man, and I'm excited to see more of this story!
janed12000 chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Ooops my bad. Connected on the wrong with.
janed12000 chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
I kept waiting for Susano but he must not have it yet. I was also waiting for chidori.