Reviews for The Official List of Unofficial Rules
Hideous Restructor chapter 60 . 8h
1217 is unacceptable. The Enterprise is a "she", obviously.
Another Lonely chapter 83 . 2/19
Whoever removed the pins from the ladies' locker room needs to return them, as Yeoman Montague nearly was scalped when her hair caught in the warp core.

Yeoman Montague would also like to express displeasure at whoever locked Ensign Capulet with her in a conference room yesterday with three copies of Romeo and Juliet.

Attempting to engage Spock and Arex in a "lyre-off" will not be tolerated.

Dr. McCoy has nothing against Crewman Hatfield, despite whatever the history officer has been saying.

I love these so much, I binge-read them all in a day.
catleopardclaw chapter 12 . 1/28
I would think that the inertial dampeners and stabilizers wouldn't make rule 252 and 253 a problem.
Arwenell chapter 81 . 1/12
1623. I think Creepy Eric did it.
Arwenelle chapter 80 . 1/12
1619. An oppressive starship community where the captain is Jack Frost, the ranks are full of superheroes, and people dress up like Klingons and hide in our closets while we all attempt to sleep, Welcome to the Enterprise. Mysterious birds were found in cargo bay 3 today, we don't know exactly what kind but people have been sent to remove them so hopefully no damage has been done. An investigation is underway to determine who placed the birds in the cargo bay and why. Meanwhile TP-ing and Short-sheeting beds have been added to the list of banned or discouraged pranks. A very large and unexpected order of duct tape arrived this morning, its purpose is unknown and the identity of whoever purchased it is still a mystery but they have been encouraged to make themselves known. And now a public service announcement, should it come to your attention that Dr. McCoy has been, is being, or will be in the near future, pranked inform all other personnel in your area and find somewhere to take cover until someone in a red shirt has come to tell you that the danger has passed. Red-shirts, do your part and occasionally check on the chaos to see if it is safe to return to work. The crew would like to make sure you are aware that there is not a ship Quiddich team, but if enough people show interest it may be possible to arrange for one to be formed. And now the weather.
Arwenelle chapter 79 . 1/12
1596. Aw man, I didn't know Ender was on this ship.
Arwenelle chapter 78 . 1/12
1579. All hail the mighty Glow Cloud. All Hail.
catleopardclaw chapter 79 . 12/21/2014
Idjit is too a real word! Depending on where you're from.
Guest chapter 82 . 12/20/2014
Yes! Night Vale has entered the building!
daniandan-TehWolfyBlake chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Rules

1. No itching powder on the workstations
2. Don't paintball your uniform just to make it look "tie-dyed"
3. Stop calling Lt. Gob "Ghoul"
4. You cannot section off engineering and claim it as a part of Vault 101
5. The Captain is not the Overseer
6. Nobody is allergic to Dilithium crystals, so when you are asked to help recalibrate the Warp Core, don't make an excuse that you're allergic to them
7. No matter what video games have told you, life cannot be solved by cheat codes
8. Stop stealing Lt. Gaffney's shoes
9a. Red-bull is not a suitable replacement for coffee
9b. Or sleep
10. Don't replace the Captain's coffee with Soy Decaf Latte
11. Don't play "Ding, Dong, Ditch" with peoples cabins
12. Chocolate is not to be fed to Vulcans as a form of punishment
13. Stop calling Lt. Halloway "Gremlin". It's not his fault that he's short
14. You can't own a continent, stop telling new crew members that you are the supreme ruler of Australia
15. Smurfs do not control the Jefferies Tubes
shadowelf144 chapter 83 . 11/1/2014
more more i love this list author more
laurelblack chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
#524. MONTY PYTHON! I LOVE YOU! please put a rule in somewhere about the Fish Slapping Dance one time, maybe? Is it sad that I can image Spock fencing with Sulu and winning?
Autobot Chromia chapter 82 . 7/27/2014
Wow. This is quite good. I love all the Dr. Who, Tranformers, GI Joe, Big Bang Theory, Sherlock (Holmes) and Pop Culture references in this. (I hate pop culture, though. :P)
Most every song you've mentioned I only know the titles of and I absolutely refuse to listen to.

(A fox yips, by the way. Like a cat trying to bark.)

'Remember, remember, the Fifth of November. The gunpowder and treason and plot.'

Please update soon! I'm reviewing one chapter early because I can.
Bean chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I get it!
GrossGirl18 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Actually, they should be asking Chekov if he can see Alaska from his WINDOW. Duh.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »