Reviews for The Official List of Unofficial Rules
Jiminy The Cricket chapter 4 . 7/4
I gather that no one on the Enterprise actually follows these rules...
This was amazing. I love the Star Wars Doctor Who Princess Bride and Harry Potter referenes.
SV chapter 83 . 12/11/2016
Stop watching cat videos and looking up cat memes during shift.
Amazed it's taken this long to get a rule
Spock would also like everyone to know that the word meme does not mean what you think it means (paraphrasing)
SV chapter 82 . 12/11/2016
Stop yelling the darkness is coming- we're in space, it's dark
B the darkness is a lame name anyway
C 77a
SV chapter 77 . 12/11/2016
Stop 'dab'ing during shift
B I was sneezing into my elbow!
C this is going to get confusing isn't it
SV chapter 58 . 12/11/2016
The debate about which is worse, the Star Wars prequels or the sequels, is now over.
A. As is the debate on who shot first, Han or Greedo
B. Killjoy
SV chapter 49 . 12/11/2016
How about: do not celebrate guy fawkes day, or any day requiring the lighting of bonfires- we are on a spaceship in space, what is wrong with you?
Guest chapter 36 . 12/10/2016
New rule: Stop playing 'let it go' on repeat or you will be let go
Ian Dugan chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
In Chapter 7 of your unofficial rules for TOS you mentioned Chuck Norris ... SO I couldn't say smoething like "In the begining God created Chuck Norris and bade him to speak. Chuck said "Let there be light!'" and BANG ... there was Light.
ToaCaldoric chapter 59 . 11/3/2016
Awesome story so far... I have a couple ideas, though:

• if you make a terrible throw/shot, you're not allowed to blow it off with a simple "not my fault, someone put a wall in my way."

•In fact, messing ANYTHING up and then immediately saying "Tucker did it!" is no longer allowed, even if a nearby crew member named Tucker was somehow involved.

•Stop asking others if they "ever wonder why we're here," it's not necessarily good for morale. Not to mention that the 5-hour diatribe Mr. Spock gave when he was last asked said question was, while educational, also very confusing.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Quidditch on the Enterprise! I want to see it!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
I jeep expecting them to bring up this is not a message board again
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
Love the Doctor who references!

By the way, there isn't a 356d
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
The 1980s was a reference to "The Voyage Home" right?
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 15 . 8/17/2016