Reviews for The Official List of Unofficial Rules
FindingWarmth chapter 2 . 6/19
The Womanizer thing. LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
FindingWarmth chapter 1 . 6/19
I love how most of these "are from personal experience". XD
nesguy chapter 8 . 1/28
170: Oh Russia
WriterGreenReads chapter 14 . 1/17
I am sitting in my room, giggling like an idiot on the floor because I can't breathe I am laughing so hard. Thanks.
falconer54 chapter 31 . 1/4
I liked this one, especially 621 and 637; could you do a reason for these rules?
Guest chapter 68 . 9/20/2015
"1380. John Sheppard also asks that people stop asking him where Todd the Wraith is." Personally, I would be more concerned about Michael, but suit yourselves...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
I forget which number it is, but I think my favorite so far is the one about "Do not hang pink fuzzy dice above the viewscreen."
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
"142a: Do not say "engage" after the Captain gives the order to go to warp." -No, leave that to Picard.
kaitokidfan1 chapter 83 . 8/28/2015
A) Ensigns Dean Winchester and Castil Novak would like to say that they are not a couple
B) Ensign Novak would like to say that he is not an angel, stop asking about wings
C) Ensign Winchester would like to say that he has a brother named Sam, but they don't hunt monsters
Heart Keeper chapter 83 . 8/25/2015
Love it and I hope you are able to get back to this soon. Sadly I don't have any ideas for new rules.

Yet.
Guest chapter 60 . 7/24/2015
About rule 1205 ... but ... but ... Santa WAS invented in Russia ;_;
His name was Saint Nicholas, he dressed in red and gave secret gifts to people.
...
(Aright. He was technically greek. *flies away*)
The Other Troper chapter 82 . 7/8/2015
WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE!

yay
Hideous Restructor chapter 60 . 7/6/2015
1217 is unacceptable. The Enterprise is a "she", obviously.
Another Lonely chapter 83 . 2/19/2015
Whoever removed the pins from the ladies' locker room needs to return them, as Yeoman Montague nearly was scalped when her hair caught in the warp core.

Yeoman Montague would also like to express displeasure at whoever locked Ensign Capulet with her in a conference room yesterday with three copies of Romeo and Juliet.

Attempting to engage Spock and Arex in a "lyre-off" will not be tolerated.

Dr. McCoy has nothing against Crewman Hatfield, despite whatever the history officer has been saying.

I love these so much, I binge-read them all in a day.
catleopardclaw chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
I would think that the inertial dampeners and stabilizers wouldn't make rule 252 and 253 a problem.
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »