Reviews for The Official List of Unofficial Rules
EternlDusk chapter 14 . 12/5/2019
I lost the game
Guest chapter 83 . 12/30/2018
An epic, and although I'm years late I'd like to tell you how much it made me laugh!
Youwillneverknow chapter 10 . 12/10/2018
Did you break the 4th wall?
Guest chapter 83 . 6/19/2018
Loved it! The list is perfect!
draconianking chapter 83 . 5/26/2018
More Please I Beg Of Thee Writer-Sama!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2018
Chekov is from Russia, but probably has no house, but still one cannot see Alaska from... anywhere? Obviously i do not get it. No love for me. :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Bwah-ha-ha-ha :-))) *ggg* How old are thoes guys?
Guest chapter 42 . 1/16/2018
The main thing that bugs me about this list is that the federation doesn't use money. At all.
Avalonemyst chapter 83 . 11/22/2017
Love this story! Some more ideas from rules (these are from mostly real life situations but I figured they'd be good in space as well...) 1) approach trash with caution it may not actually be trash (for me I mistook a jellyfish for a plastic bag) 2) If you have a high pain tolerance get a check over after every adventure you may find you are injured and you didn't notice 3)Hard cover books can be dangerous 4)Do not stick your fingers in random holes your finger may become stuck! 5)If it has a mouth it can bite 6) If it has fangs it is probably dangerous 7) a growl is rarely friendly 8)don't stick any kind of weapon in your armpit even if it is just to hold it for a second while your hands are busy 9)If an animal has fangs, poison, spines etc it knows how to use them and how far the attack will reach better than you do!
Also have you listened to the song " Banned from Argo" By Leslie Fish? It's a great source of inspiration you can find it on YouTube!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
Okay, making 170 a reference to Sarah Palin's assertion that she has experience because she can see Russia from her house is a nice reference but probably a bit niche for people to get later.

It's really funny but not a lot of people are going to get it.
Serris9K chapter 8 . 8/22/2017
If rule #170 is a Hetalia joke, then yes I get it.
Jiminy The Cricket chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
I gather that no one on the Enterprise actually follows these rules...
Guest chapter 83 . 6/18/2017
This was amazing. I love the Star Wars Doctor Who Princess Bride and Harry Potter referenes.
SV chapter 83 . 12/11/2016
Stop watching cat videos and looking up cat memes during shift.
Amazed it's taken this long to get a rule
Spock would also like everyone to know that the word meme does not mean what you think it means (paraphrasing)
SV chapter 82 . 12/11/2016
Stop yelling the darkness is coming- we're in space, it's dark
B the darkness is a lame name anyway
C 77a