Reviews for Harry Potter and The discovered heart
XD chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I find it REALLY hard to believe that Hermione would have time to put on makeup while on the run. It's kind of ridiculous. I mean, they barely had any food and had to change locations frequently, when would she find the time to put on makeup. Who would she try to impress, the snatchers? XD?
DragonTamer01 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
What song is it that Harry sings to Hermione? I've watched Phantom Of The Opera a couple of times, but I don't remember which song that is.
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
For a first SERIOUS love-scene, you did awesome!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is a good story. Please make some more. Harry and Hermione forever.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
now i'm sacred to read the sequel. Shattered bond dosne't sound good.

well writtne this one tho.
Kcapp chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
I love it sofar, can't wait to read the shattered Bond. I hope it's as well writin as this one.
Neurotic-Martyr chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
OK by far you are so the WINNER of my challenge! And this is now one of my favorite stories, EVER! You did great! Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Not bad for ur first scene...would've been funny to have ron show up right then though lol...Oh btw meant to mention earlier but forgot..by christmas time book 7 hermione is actually 18-her bday is sept 19 so she's technically a year older than the boys who r both 17 till the end of 7 (rons is in march n harrys july obviously) dun worry much about it, common mistake that unless u see jk's site or the lexicon u prolly wouldn't know since its unmentioned in the books
Crazy Twilight Addict chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Love the use of "shackle her to him"...clever! :D
petros308 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
I admit, i skimmed the love scene , and skipped it for plot
petros308 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nice jumping point
I Will Make You Rebel chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Clearly love the story. Please update soon
Nikki2408 chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Please, please, please update soon! I really love the direction that the story has taken and I cannot wait to read more! (:
Becca9501 chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
FANTASRIC i need the next one

i feel sorry for ron but i love harry and hermione and i think it was so cute
Gingerstorm101 chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
lol, poor ron... NOT! it's his own stupidity!

anyways, loved the story. so... when are you going to post the next one. and hopefully all three live (harry, hermione, and child) OOO! I HAVE AN IDEAD!

maybe at the war, one of the bad guys, maybe voldimort himself, fingures out that mione is having harrys kid and to she his love for hermione RON takes the hit, killing himself to save hermione! then harry kills voldimort and they live happily ever after!

anyways, just and idea!