Reviews for Herald of the Void
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
a great fic, well developed, good plot and a nice open end
Aurora Halsey chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
That was a great story. A great pity that you've decided not to continue.

Could you not busy ignore the GW recon? Your readers would certainly appreciate it.
Ilikebob chapter 9 . 12/9/2017
It took me this long to figure out about Freddy but I figured out Jason almost instantly.
codexrun chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
will you make a sequel?
shadow chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
I liked the epilogue!
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
The story was interesting up until this point.

The whole telling of what the necrons are to multiple people just ruined it for me. It seems so forced that it's obnoxious to read.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
A crossover with A cirtain Magical index / Scientific Railgun would be cool, but could anyone really match up to then, they are Matterium, even Louise as a C'tan, so how would Toma's Hand react to that?
Clip of HoftV and DxD crossover:

Azazel: So that little Girl is your God, and you are from an alternate Dimension and are trying to get prepared for a mega war that spans the Galaxy, possibly Multiverse?

Herald: ... Yes ...

Azazel: And you want use to join you and exchange for our services and help recruiting souls to put into your death machines you will give us protection with your advance technology.

Hearld: ... Yes if ... You submit ... to the Star God C'tan Louise ... You will ... Be unstoppable ... Your lower ... Number of fallen ... Would not ... Matter ... We would ... Collect the ... Souls of enemies ... They would fallen ... In line ... None would stand before.

Azazel: So, we would be like in you pathos sort of?

Herald:... Yes ... Sort of...

Azazel: Well, well all hail the Starlords then.

Later -

Azazel: ' hmm, I thought that all supernatural beings had huge oppai, different dimension different rules I guess. Even though she is on the flat side she's okay for a loli. '

Louise: ' for some reason I feel like smiteing that fallen angel, that grin is far to perverted. '
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
There is only one true answer, multi verse crossover. The DxD Universe (Highschool) DxD. Not only would Louise Be getting a quality education in a modern setting, she'd be getting an education on Godhood in a universe where they are a dime a dozen. It would be hilarious to see here react to the all incompassing perversion and busty Ness of the DxD verse. That and her basically being a whole new faction on the field would turn stuff up. She could probably recruit a number if supernatural factions under her (imagen: God Queen C'tan Louise Battle Orker hords, Deamons, and Tyrians with Devils, Angles, Valkeries, and Humans, or something along those lines) . She might even learn how to operate a panthos, and the whole sole guidance thing that Mork was talking about. The lore of DxD would make for a fun Addition, I also want to see Hearld deal with the various personalities around.
eren jeager 1st chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
ac woah. he dead fyi I did this on porpoise
S.R.457 chapter 23 . 4/30/2017
Love this, so, much. Plz update best warhammer story ever!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/24/2017
The Prometheus school of running away from things
tankbuster626 chapter 23 . 2/23/2017
I now have the strangest urge for Louise to eat more stars...
Jill Kews chapter 23 . 1/13/2017
Shame Saito wasn't a player of 40k and summoned by Tiff. Also it's "its" when genitive, you ocean Mexican.
farisr chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
Come on dude,make the sequel to this great fanfic. Screw GW's retcon,I'm sure you can twist the fluff into being suitable for your story. It's frankly the best Necron-centred crossover I've read. Eg. Since now,Necron Dynasties are individually lead by their respective Overlord or Phaeron, you could have Herald be promoted up the Nodal Command to an Overlord and twist the story of FoZ to suit it.