Reviews for Herald of the Void
shadow chapter 22 . 9/2
I liked the epilogue!
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 7/24
The story was interesting up until this point.

The whole telling of what the necrons are to multiple people just ruined it for me. It seems so forced that it's obnoxious to read.
A crossover with A cirtain Magical index / Scientific Railgun would be cool, but could anyone really match up to then, they are Matterium, even Louise as a C'tan, so how would Toma's Hand react to that?
Clip of HoftV and DxD crossover:

Azazel: So that little Girl is your God, and you are from an alternate Dimension and are trying to get prepared for a mega war that spans the Galaxy, possibly Multiverse?

Herald: ... Yes ...

Azazel: And you want use to join you and exchange for our services and help recruiting souls to put into your death machines you will give us protection with your advance technology.

Hearld: ... Yes if ... You submit ... to the Star God C'tan Louise ... You will ... Be unstoppable ... Your lower ... Number of fallen ... Would not ... Matter ... We would ... Collect the ... Souls of enemies ... They would fallen ... In line ... None would stand before.

Azazel: So, we would be like in you pathos sort of?

Herald:... Yes ... Sort of...

Azazel: Well, well all hail the Starlords then.

Later -

Azazel: ' hmm, I thought that all supernatural beings had huge oppai, different dimension different rules I guess. Even though she is on the flat side she's okay for a loli. '

Louise: ' for some reason I feel like smiteing that fallen angel, that grin is far to perverted. '
There is only one true answer, multi verse crossover. The DxD Universe (Highschool) DxD. Not only would Louise Be getting a quality education in a modern setting, she'd be getting an education on Godhood in a universe where they are a dime a dozen. It would be hilarious to see here react to the all incompassing perversion and busty Ness of the DxD verse. That and her basically being a whole new faction on the field would turn stuff up. She could probably recruit a number if supernatural factions under her (imagen: God Queen C'tan Louise Battle Orker hords, Deamons, and Tyrians with Devils, Angles, Valkeries, and Humans, or something along those lines) . She might even learn how to operate a panthos, and the whole sole guidance thing that Mork was talking about. The lore of DxD would make for a fun Addition, I also want to see Hearld deal with the various personalities around.
eren jeager 1st chapter 9 . 6/5
ac woah. he dead fyi I did this on porpoise
S.R.457 chapter 23 . 4/30
Love this, so, much. Plz update best warhammer story ever!
The Prometheus school of running away from things
tankbuster626 chapter 23 . 2/23
I now have the strangest urge for Louise to eat more stars...
Jill Kews chapter 23 . 1/13
Shame Saito wasn't a player of 40k and summoned by Tiff. Also it's "its" when genitive, you ocean Mexican.
farisr chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
Come on dude,make the sequel to this great fanfic. Screw GW's retcon,I'm sure you can twist the fluff into being suitable for your story. It's frankly the best Necron-centred crossover I've read. Eg. Since now,Necron Dynasties are individually lead by their respective Overlord or Phaeron, you could have Herald be promoted up the Nodal Command to an Overlord and twist the story of FoZ to suit it.
Doomeater chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Awesome
farisr chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Absolutely great story,what a shame you cancelled it,who cares about lore,you can make up an in-universe explanation for you fix,I need to see this continued.
METALHELLSPWN chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
When is the damn sequel gonna come out I'm losing my damn patience
YungMoolah chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I thought the necrons betrayed the C'tan?