Reviews for Guilt and Guilds
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/2
awesome story :D
Dudly chapter 1 . 1/29
This story feels like it takes all the awesome pieces of Gajeel and Lucy that were scattered over the manga and brings them in together with an extra wrapping - the style of your writing does them a whole lot of justice and then more. And it makes me realize how awesome they are and man the thing with the cat might have been one of my favorite things in the complete manga. Great story. Makes me rank the two of them right up there in the coolest characters list.
dorcas chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This made me giggle. Gajeel's point of view is entertaining as heck, and you do it well. Of course I wish there weren't so much profanity, but then I should expect it when it comes to him. The dialogue exchanges were well done!
aqua-empress chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Jesusofmarshmallows, I loooooove this! You captured Gajeel so perfectly! You're ma idol. :D
Farah-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Phantom Lord wasn't a dark guild.. it was a legal guild, just messed up. '
Beside that, I really like this :3
xaturos chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
loved this seriously! but really who is apocalypse lucy?
FunCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOVE IT Tooo much Thank you for your wonderful efforts
LittleCherryCream chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
"ohmaigawdsocute"

I think I died. From laughing.
unknown chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I liked the part where the city people was like YOUR THE FIRST FAIRY TAIL MAGE THAT DID NOT BLOW UP A CITY! LOL
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is great. :) I love how you wrote Gajeel, it's just so him. Really, really interesting to see everything from his perspective.
Aquamarine2002 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This story was great! I loved how the connection with real-real Gajeel and this Gajeel really matches.
And I just laughed at these parts:
"SHE SHOT MY CAT!"
"I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!"
"But Lily does and he's small and cute and tiny and ohmaigawdsocute."
It was a really good story. I felt like everything was perfect! Good job! Thumbs up for you, my fellow writer!
general zargon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
LOL, this actually seems like something that would actually happen to Gajeel, and I heartily congratulate you on making the story realistic! I loved the mental image of Gajeel finding out about Fairy Tail's 'reputation', LOLOLOL! :D I just plain loved this one-shot, and I hope you write more for this fandom and couple!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved the story!
WhiteRaven181 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Y'know, it didn't have the neatest wording or the best story or anything else out of any of the fanfictions I've read, but something about this made me small and feel warm inside more than any other fic has in a long time. I don't know what it is, but kudos for capturing that something so well. I look forward to reading more of your works. :)
-Bronwyn
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was great, really. You clearly put a lot into this; it definitely shows. Awesome job.