Reviews for Guilt and Guilds
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 8/16
I love how in character this is, how Gajeel's voice just pours through these sentences, how it alternates from lonely punk who doesn't understand how to socially interact with people to a happy punk who...still doesn't really get how to interact with people, but is now willing to make the effort to forge a connection with others.

And how he's filled with admiration for this tiny girl, immediately grasping the magnitude of her wresting with words and runes and theories that can unmake the laws of magic and how that's automatically worthy of just as much respect as beating someone down in a more physical fight - and what he takes from that is his desire to make her 'big' the same way she first appeared to him, a looming presence who wouldn't back down, to drag her out and force the world to give her the respect she deserves. There's a lot of lovely realisations that he comes to here, and a few key bit of humour with Juvia and the way he manages to achieve his jobs without terrorising the towns he stumbles across. All in all, a very enjoyable read.
Really liked this - K
allissrose chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I should have reviewed this sooner, since I've read it at least twelve times and I like it more each time I read it. Your story is seriously amazing. Seriously.
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
this is amazing.
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I can see why this has so many reviews. You make gajeel seem so human and levy so big...
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
awesome story :D
Dudly chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This story feels like it takes all the awesome pieces of Gajeel and Lucy that were scattered over the manga and brings them in together with an extra wrapping - the style of your writing does them a whole lot of justice and then more. And it makes me realize how awesome they are and man the thing with the cat might have been one of my favorite things in the complete manga. Great story. Makes me rank the two of them right up there in the coolest characters list.
dorcas chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This made me giggle. Gajeel's point of view is entertaining as heck, and you do it well. Of course I wish there weren't so much profanity, but then I should expect it when it comes to him. The dialogue exchanges were well done!
aqua-empress chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Jesusofmarshmallows, I loooooove this! You captured Gajeel so perfectly! You're ma idol. :D
Farah-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Phantom Lord wasn't a dark guild.. it was a legal guild, just messed up. '
Beside that, I really like this :3
xaturos chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
loved this seriously! but really who is apocalypse lucy?
FunCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOVE IT Tooo much Thank you for your wonderful efforts
LittleCherryCream chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
"ohmaigawdsocute"

I think I died. From laughing.
unknown chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I liked the part where the city people was like YOUR THE FIRST FAIRY TAIL MAGE THAT DID NOT BLOW UP A CITY! LOL
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is great. :) I love how you wrote Gajeel, it's just so him. Really, really interesting to see everything from his perspective.