Reviews for As Colored Winds and Lightning Braids
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
just boo tee fall. thanks for writing :)
mistrali chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is just - gah. Keth's good-natured grumbling is perfectly in-character, and the descriptions at the beginning are lovely. I love the premise of their argument/discussion - how like Keth to see the wonder and power of magic as an end in itself, and how like Tris to see the magic itself isn't the important part. I melted from squee when you quoted MitW, because that was my first introduction to Tammy and thus is full of more warm and fuzzy feelings for me than hot chocolate and puppies. They're all so adorable in that book.

My only nitpick is that the flashbacks were a little distracting, since they were so frequent: maybe you could put little text dividery things, like -/-, to bookend the italicised passages.
Waco chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This makes me sad. This story and the books to have such a story to tell. So many meanings and lessons in it that are easy and hard to pick up and relize. Its why i love the books as much as i do. All books for that matter.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
lovely. :o) Thank you for writing it.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The one that's been driving me crazy about your fics is your misspelling of Namorn. Not NaRMOn, it's NaMORn. If you could keep an eye out for that one it would be good. I don't quite get the point of this fic, but even so, it's not too bad.
Original Blue chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really enjoyed this, and I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. The interweaving of the books, the conversations and experiences lending themselves to that conversation, was just perfect.
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwww.

That word sums up the last few sentences. I loved how thought-provoking this fic was about the magic of their universe. When did this take place? Just after Shatterglass?

I just wanted to say that this story totally deserved it's win.
designerpear chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Amazing yet again. I'm becoming a fan! :)
sliz225 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. This story convincingly sounds like Tamora Pierce's style. Tris is completely in character, and so are all the characters. The grammar and spelling is perfect, the dialogue is realistic . . . just wow.

The collection of quotations at the end was the highlight. They were beautiful.
Mila of the Grain chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So much of the imagery in this is absolutely perfect and poignant, but I had moments of confusion where I didn't understand what was happening. I read it twice because I thought it might be an even better read once I'd figured out which parts were Keth's memories. I was right, during the second read I wasn't confused one bit, and I thought the story was wonderful.

However, perhaps if you write something with a similar structure it might be an idea to show when POV/tenses are switching? The italics were great, but I found that Keth's thoughts also needed indicators.
Blown chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I got confused halfway through and continued reading. Great story, well written, except I'm a bit lost...what was the point of this story?
ariex04 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really liked this. Keth and Tris's relationship was well-written and funny, and I liked all the flashbacks interwoven with the philosophical conversation. Great job with this!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow. Oh, I liked this. You really did a good job weaving together so many amazing snippets of the books along with their conversation. I absolutely adored every part of this, seriously. It was perfect. Gah. Amazing writing, characterization, structure and description along with a completely original idea. Awesome.

I'm going to stop praising you now, but... gah!

KrisEleven~