Reviews for Rewind
Yos-yo chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Thank you for such a nice reply, but it was really no problem. I was sorting through my fic links and trying to figure out which could still fit in with the new episodes,and I was thrilled that this still seemed to be canon when so many of my other old favorites aren't anymore :( I look forward to the new chapters when you get them posted, but don't feel like you should rush or anything (it's my last year of college, believe me I understand about the strain of school work).
Yos-yo chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Have you considered how well this could tie into Let's Kill Hitler?

**spoilers**

Mels never shows up in Leadworth and hooks up her parents, so they remain friends. River then needs to go track down her past self and give her clues on how to find her parents and all, without rewriting her entire timestream. If you are stuck for inspiration that could help, I think.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
okay, i'm a little confused, but oh well. i'm sure i'll figure it out.
Interface chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I love how River can handle herself in any situation. I think you've really captured her character. I'm looking forward to the next chapter already ! D

Interface ]
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I suppose people like both chapters.
Interface chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I had almost condsidered building my own time machine so that I could get to your update sooner!

YAY UPDATE!

It was short and brilliant! Post the next one already P

Interface ]
MayFairy chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
YAY! rory! but will he know her? anyway, i love it!
Interface chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I read this when you first posted but I could review straight away.

I can't wait for an update ]

Excellent writer. Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
this looks good! can't wait for more!