Reviews for Mistress Anne Returns
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I seriously need a cigarette after that. Hot dayum.
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love it! x) Hot and sexy and great! Indeed Carlisle and Esme are lucky devils! CX
Deviouslytwisted chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow! Yet again you have made the best fic ever!

Have you written any more because I absolutely adored that!
Cumor chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
"Sometimes when Jazz and I scene, I like to show a little defiance just to make it interesting." Brilliant. A slightly challenging sub is what keeps the games fun. *grins* Never really put Jasper and Alice in a D/s orientation mentally but now I can see that. The collar was a perfect touch. Bravo.

When I read a fair number of stories I can't hear Carlisle in my head but for some reason I can in this. Again... Love it. Usually I don't get into vampire sex but this is just too damn good to pass up. If you ever get the urge to turn the Mistress and her pet loose again... Oh yeah!
tds88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I haven't read Mistress Anne before, but she is definitely a different Esme. I may have to go read the others.
juu chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it, u have no idea how wet this story made me :$
me chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It would be cool to see how alice and jasper scene...
Rachael Fairbanks chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
And I thought you couldn't do better than the first one! Well, I was deeply mistaken. I felt somewhat guilty about peeking in on Carlisle and Esme's play, but hey, not THAT guilty! Like I said, I usually don't go for the freaky sexual stuff, but THIS was absolutely amazing. Can't wait for more of these great stories. To be a fly on the wall, just damn. That would have made my life. And Esme... It's always the quiet ones, as they say. Keep it up. You've got me hooked!

littlemsEMOtional chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Is there ANY way to get more of this topic from u?I honestly can't stop reading these stories! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Is there ANY way to get more of this topic from u? I honestly can't stop reading these stories!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
The hotness is here to stay!
twilightobession chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Another GREAT job!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very nice!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Dayum! That was just as hot the first! Don't know how you could top these two one shots..but I sure you can find a way!

MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Can't wait to see the next chapter!