Reviews for Journey of the heart
Goddess of Nekos chapter 53 . 7/1
OMG please update please.
quest chapter 1 . 6/21
Please update soon. I can't wait any longer.
BOOM chapter 52 . 6/13
YO ITS ME AGAIN, AND I SEE YA HAVENT UPDATE IT.

W H Y.
Tasha chapter 53 . 6/2
Ugh please update!
BOOM chapter 53 . 5/20
IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS IM TEARBENDING RIGHT NOW PLZ UPDATE ITTT I CANT LIVE LIKE DISSSS FOR AKEMI'S AND ZUKO'S SAKE AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE REALLY AMAZING CUZ YOU HAD CREATED DIS BUT WHYY WHYY I REALLY NEED CHAPTER 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 AND BEYOND SO PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY WOULD YA;_; (sorry if i.. well you know, exaggerating it...) BUT SERIOUSLY I NEED IT HU.
Kiki627 chapter 1 . 5/6
Hello! So I see you haven't updated this in a while and I super hope you do this is a masterpiece! I love it so much and if I have to I will bug as much as I can for you update! I love this story it's the best fan fiction I have ever read! Please update journey of the heart soon!
Please please please hurry and update this is the best Avatar fan fiction I've ever read!
KewlkatLove chapter 53 . 5/4
You know,leaving such a deep story at such a deep cliffhanger really is cruel of you as a writer. Do you mind possibly EVER finishing this story? I really did quite enjoy reading it. And I wish I could see how Zuko reunites with Akemi. As well as joins the gang.
Emi chapter 48 . 5/3
Made me cry. Be it just the late hour at which I am reading this or be it the actual sentimental value. I applaud you on this. I don't cry for fanfics that often.
Emi chapter 26 . 5/3
A memo seems on the brink of death with all of these severe injuries... I don't suppose you could have katana get around to fixing her leg and allowing her to be a powerful fighter once again could ya?
LightToYourDarkness chapter 53 . 5/2
It's been 3 years! Please update!
hateme101 chapter 53 . 4/19
I feel bad for her and how her sickness affects her at times
LondonLovesTea chapter 53 . 4/17
PLease update!1
Please post more! I need to know what happens I love this story solo much
emilyamazing chapter 53 . 4/6
Holy poop this is awesome please update!