Reviews for Journey of the Heart
rachellliithomas chapter 53 . 9/20
Please update! I want to see what happens when zuko and akemi get back together. Why does she have to be dying though :(
Please update. This story is awesome.
Forgetful Insanity chapter 53 . 8/3
I'm not okay DX I PICK UP THIS STORY AT A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER WHY
Please update!
please update
Please please update
HavenMary chapter 53 . 4/9
I am completely stunned by this fanfiction. I have never read a fanfic where the main OC has fit in so well with the plot and characters without being intrusive or overwhelming to the original plot. Akemi just...goes along so well with each of the characters without being a Mary Sue. To top it all off you have a very neat and clear way of writing that I love. I was heartbroken to see that the story hadn't been updated in such along time...but then I saw your little memo in the description box and I did a little happy dance. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with all of us!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/3
What chapters have you rewritten so far?
Bruhh chapter 53 . 2/16
Pls update
mary chapter 53 . 2/9
Yeah...please please don't abandon this fic! It's awesome! I love it. Good night, its 2:27AM and I got school in the morning lol
mary chapter 41 . 2/9
If Akemi dies i am going to be soooo mad!
mary chapter 34 . 2/9
Nooooooooooooooooo!
mary chapter 33 . 2/9
I was hoping Katara would heal her!
mary chapter 17 . 2/8
"Well I'm not moving, so that must be a good sign" ahahahahahahaha! This is gold! I love Akemi's character! She's awesome! This is awesome! I am so reading this whole thing!
RebornRose1992 chapter 53 . 12/27/2015