Reviews for The Form of Fear
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 6/21
This was wonderful!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/24
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 2/27
I wanna see this job Remus set for Sirius!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Made me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Eriakit chapter 1 . 4/21/2012

I always thought that the "greatest fears" that appear in the books are a little... simple. I mean, really. The only one that isn't something silly (spiders/snakes/etc) is Remus', with it being the full moon.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I never usually read Angst, but this is making me change that! I love this. I'm going to favourite it, in fact!

narutonejii chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Funny and cute haha
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh! * HYSTERICAL *

What could be more perfect!

Congratulations, this is Beautiful.

Love it!

LupinIsABabe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You are soooo good. I am completely addicted. I haven't reviewed most but literally every one of your stroies that I've read (a lot) has left me unable to breeeeeathe. Haha. I think i might love you :) 3
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011

Nice! ;)

I just lovelove your Remus and Sirius.

tym4change chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awwe, a cute ending to what was looking to be quite angsty (not a bad thing at all).

Have I ever mentioned that I love your Remus? Not just in this one, but in all of your stories. You can make him submissive without seeming weak and dominant without relying on his lycanthropy. You keep him loyal and, often, angsty without being predictable, as many seem to think he is. Yours is refreshing and fun, and that may very well be my favourite element of your hp stuff

Anyway...I liked the story and what you did with it
WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw! Lovely boys. Nice foreshadowing ing of the canon scene with Remus and the Boggart.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011