Reviews for The Girl In The Portrait
JJLBLBFF Mailman Pens Jump chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So, I like the idea for the story,

However I think it could be executed abit better.

The story was rushed and entirely too cliché for my liking.

I think you could have spent more time detailing the portraits life, feelings ect instead of simply stating that she was "depressed". Depressed covers a wide range of different feelings so depth was needed.

There were a few grammatical errors but I'm no going to complain about them.

Apart from that the story just seemed a little weak but was still okay.

Good job :)
lunarocks14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
AAWWWWH! I actually would have squealed so loudly just now if I hadn't been "asleep" xD So I mimed. -is normal- I love it! It's really cute! :3
reader chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was a really sweet story!
near the hill chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
My but you write so very well. It,s hard to believe that you are only 13. This was a truly beautiful one shot. I shall read your other HP ones as you are a delightfully sensitive writer. Thank you . jeanne
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I loved this story... How endearing!...
CowahBull chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That is a beautiful story written for a beautiful picture (yes I went and clicked the link) That artist is lucky to have had you written something so good for their picture.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was a beautiful story, and I loved the ending! It was so appropriate that paintings of former Gryffindor Heads should be hung in the Heads' common room, and the fact that they're Potter ancestors (and no longer have to be lonely) makes it even better! I'm so glad I found this and read it! :) Thanks for writing!
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hey hun! Wow, this was sooo interesting! Seriously, i was instantly on alert the second I saw the summary and now i am so happy you wrote thisss! Yur one amazing chica! Keep writing! :D
Afton chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is a really great story.

For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

www . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Afton Stokes, SUM student
mutlu134 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Lol, it's really hard to understand when ur not a big Harry Potter fan. XD

I freakin' love ur writing style. :D Go D, Go D, Go D XD

Anyway, gtg. Mom's gonna kill me if I stay on longer.