Reviews for The Defenders
Row the Boat chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Pink highlights? Yes, I think that I can guess their reasoning.

"Criminals are a supersious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror in their hearts. I must be a creature of the night, black, terrible...a...a... a Care Bear! That's it! It's an omen... I shall become a CARE BEAR WEREWOLF!"
Matryoshka-Sweetheart chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hi! Howve you been? Good job! I hope you add on another chapter to this one (f ShireHeart lets you that is.. although since its a spin off/unofficial sequel itd be ok to add another ch to this unofficial sequel 'cause shireheart already gave permission, right :3) im... babbling, arent I? x3 sorry if I am but yay! good for Mira! and we got to meet more supernaturals :) hopefully youll be able to update your not quite human story soon. if youd like id be happy to help with suggestions (too forward) and actually an idea came to mind and i wanted to ask you... uh... were you.. um.. thinking . phew how should i word this as to not sound totally lame and weird? um wouldit be being to abrasive if i wondered if you would mind outting in an oc based of your readers?

*ahem* Take care! Keep up the good work!
ShireHeart chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Anytime!

I really did enjoy this story!