Reviews for Don't Look Back Into The Sun
PseudonymousLecreep chapter 8 . 2/25
I loved this story. It was light and much needed relief from all the heavy fanfic I've been indulging in. However, in saying that I don't mean it didn't bear as much significance as any of the other fanfic. This one will always have a special place in my heart. I love your portrayal of Remus and Sirius. Gosh... I have so much love for this. Thank yo for writing it.
Christina chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Howdy do, thanks for writing this really cute story! It was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ::)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Love the story! Your characters are so perfect!
MysteryGirlV chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
ahhhh this story is so cute I love it so much!
Cann chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE. I LOVE YOU.
Cann chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Im enjoying this so much, you write wonderfully! thanks for taking the time to write this!
MinamiJSakuya chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
push into lake, Moony is awesome
anon chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Oh my god this was brilliant! It had everything- romance, plot, misunderstandings and brilliant humour! A wonderful read.
basscymru chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I loved this. Obviously, I thought the story was great and so on, but I've fallen in love with your style of writing. It's witty, and smart, and old-fashioned, and I love it.
x chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
you literally write like jk rowling it's three am and i have school tomorrow this fic ruined my life
theYellowDello chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I love it
Winter wolf chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Awwww so cute why is it that gay couples always make u want to explode with how cute they are I'm mean im grinning ear to ear right now I probs look like a loon :)
And how great of a job u did writing it :)
Amazing
Goldynwings chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Allons-y?!
Allons-y?! AND thr pants notes?!
XD I think I love you now.
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ooohhh let's see where this takes us...shall we...?
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
God thanks, there's finally someone to tell Sirius that he is not the bloody King of the World.
Well, now, to be more serious, thanks for suggesting me that one. You were right, I liked it. Even if I still think that Lupin is a bit ..pale? Don't take it bad, I just prefer complicated characters.
By the way, I like your humour.