Reviews for Don't Look Back Into The Sun
AgCl chapter 8 . 10/15
That was so good ! First thank you for writing this. The story is the perfect mix of fluff and little bit of angst !
Your writing is amazing and your characterisation so refreshing !
Meagan chapter 8 . 3/17
Wonderfully entertaining, I loved the characterizations, I could so vividly see the interactions, I was hooked all the way! Lovely. Thanks.
Figure8Out chapter 2 . 3/9
1... 2... 3... 4... 4.7
PseudonymousLecreep chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
I loved this story. It was light and much needed relief from all the heavy fanfic I've been indulging in. However, in saying that I don't mean it didn't bear as much significance as any of the other fanfic. This one will always have a special place in my heart. I love your portrayal of Remus and Sirius. Gosh... I have so much love for this. Thank yo for writing it.
Christina chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Howdy do, thanks for writing this really cute story! It was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ::)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Love the story! Your characters are so perfect!
viviout chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
ahhhh this story is so cute I love it so much!
Cann chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE. I LOVE YOU.
Cann chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Im enjoying this so much, you write wonderfully! thanks for taking the time to write this!
MinamiJSakuya chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
push into lake, Moony is awesome
anon chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Oh my god this was brilliant! It had everything- romance, plot, misunderstandings and brilliant humour! A wonderful read.
basscymru chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I loved this. Obviously, I thought the story was great and so on, but I've fallen in love with your style of writing. It's witty, and smart, and old-fashioned, and I love it.
x chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
you literally write like jk rowling it's three am and i have school tomorrow this fic ruined my life
theYellowDello chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I love it
Winter wolf chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Awwww so cute why is it that gay couples always make u want to explode with how cute they are I'm mean im grinning ear to ear right now I probs look like a loon :)
And how great of a job u did writing it :)
Amazing