Reviews for Don't Look Back Into The Sun
anon chapter 8 . 9/12
Oh my god this was brilliant! It had everything- romance, plot, misunderstandings and brilliant humour! A wonderful read.
basscymru chapter 8 . 3/31
I loved this. Obviously, I thought the story was great and so on, but I've fallen in love with your style of writing. It's witty, and smart, and old-fashioned, and I love it.
x chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
you literally write like jk rowling it's three am and i have school tomorrow this fic ruined my life
theYellowDello chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I love it
Winter wolf chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Awwww so cute why is it that gay couples always make u want to explode with how cute they are I'm mean im grinning ear to ear right now I probs look like a loon :)
And how great of a job u did writing it :)
Goldynwings chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Allons-y?! AND thr pants notes?!
XD I think I love you now.
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ooohhh let's see where this takes us...shall we...?
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
God thanks, there's finally someone to tell Sirius that he is not the bloody King of the World.
Well, now, to be more serious, thanks for suggesting me that one. You were right, I liked it. Even if I still think that Lupin is a bit ..pale? Don't take it bad, I just prefer complicated characters.
By the way, I like your humour.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Im afraid I don't have an account but I would just like to say Congratulations. I went and read most of your stories and I'm very impressed by how you have actually been improving. Your prose has improved a LOT and you were always one of the blessed authors who actually pays attention to things like grammar and internal consistency. I enjoyed this story. It was fluffy but thankfully actually quite funny and not bogged down with angst. As some general advice, I think you should go back and turn some of your one shots into full blown fics. They're good and I wish they were longer and had more of a mounting story to them. Also, you tend to write these characters the same across your fics so it shouldn't be too difficult to mesh some shorter things together. I like your work and I'm telling you this because you're one of the more skilled fanfic authors and I think you're up for the challenge.
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
That was good. Not sure what else to say, really. Great story. Relentlessly amusing, and quite in character.
in fantasy chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Leaving another review on one of your stories cause I can't quite figure out how to favorite stories without reviewing now with the new format FF's implemented. I liked that Remus got much more confident at the end of this, and pushing Sirius into the lake was the cherry on top of the cake.
zechirator chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
This is so sweet! :)
sorrygrimmjow chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
wow this was also wonderful i'm just gonna go ahead and read all your work okay
LoveLiturature chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Nooo! You bastard! Have them snog more and talk about, I dunno,*Feelings* or watnot! Do it!
I Double Dare You chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Ohohohoho XD

Christ, I've been trying to hold back my laughter so much that I think I'm having a stroke -_- Seriously, there is so much I love about this story and your work in general that I can't even decide where to begin. You've sure made a fan of me _

Heh, the pants thinghurr hurr hurr (K, I'm done with the perv laugh now _;)