Reviews for Infiltration
xxBowtiesAreCoolxx chapter 4 . 9/6
Awesome story ! Really enjoyed it :D I know it's been ages but please do finish it off !
Sirens in the water chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Please update! Please!
EleKat chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
awesome! please update sooooon! :D
vampiremuggle chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
awesome chapter! please update soon! (you said the next chapter was almost done but that was over a montha ago...) i love this story!

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
DARWIN51 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Really good please update soon!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing before.

This is definitely intriguing and different, as a previous reviewer mentioned, regarding Hetty being in OSP. I'm enjoying it.

Curious as to whether this is actually a real kidnapping or a test that Hetty is putting them all through!

Something I wouldn't mind seeing is a little more of a look into how the team are feeling in their heads in the situations they are in. You've got a lot of dialogue which is fine, but not much on the internal workings of their minds. Just an idea.

Good luck with the next chapter.
Searching4sanity chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Cool. I really like where this story is heading. Not a normal search the city for Hetty, but it's inside OSP. That's just plain awesome!

Fantastic job!
marian.gurl.13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I love this! it is a great story! Good idea...there are no stories about Nell!
lilli-glenanne chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
write more i love the eric nell romance thing i luv hetty being kidnaped but its kinda crazy cuz hettys like a mini elf ninja
KmJ13 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Review! please keep writing!
Motherofmytwo chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Good so far. Can't wait to read more.
KmJ13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
keep going, please!

I haven't seen any fanfics with nell in it, and she is like my favourite character. Keep going please!
Kath chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Definetly worth continuing! its AMAZINGand you can't leave us with a cliffie like that so PLEASE update soon!
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'm interested in this! Keep it going, I'll support you. :D

Hah, I love the banter. Totally in character. I'm Well, the nice choice would be that Hetty's missing, Eric/Nell are down. But that might be a trick, and Eric/Nell is missing, then Hetty/Eric or Nell are down. Confusing stuff.

Anyway, great start!
Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
When you say 'down' does that mean dead or injured?

This is really good, honestly I wasn't going to read it unless it was well written which it was on a level of majorness, so definitely please continue it! Oh and if at all possible could you include some funnies between eric and nell?