Reviews for Who Are We?
Team Major Whitlock chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
i loved it, this is one of the best Harry/Severus father/son fanfics that I've read in a while, so I hope that you either write more like it or make a sequel xx
YeCatsJ chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Kinda cute. But too much first person changing and not knowing where the character changes were
Saissister chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
awesome!
NEED A NEW LIFE chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
That is a good freaken story, and you do not just sto it right there.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
how did he put him in a bed that was wet?
Nirrti chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
This was an interesting take on some well used themes; I liked Dumbledore being Minerva's father.

If you wish to develop your writing then I would suggest exploring different ways of saying things. Sometimes if one goes with the first and most direct explanation of what is happening it comes out like a dull list of actions, which this does often. That is not to say that the story is bad - there is a difference between story and writing ability. You have constructed the story adequately (although the ending was somewhat abrupt and the acceptance under explored) but your writing requires much attention.

Good Luck.
darkforces chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
Its really good, i love the ending. I think snape was out of caracter, but he tends to be in these fice, on the whole a brilliant story
Calistal chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
Hey! Long time no talk. (this is Calistal) My e-mail has changed to theatrechickwehs I'd still like to talk to you. If you have MSN mine is psalmist88 if you have AIM Mine is SweetChick4100 and if you have ICQ mine is 124678397 and if you have Yahoo mine is groovey26 Wow. that's a lot . Well, give me a hollar. I only live about an hour and a half away from you.

DaughteroftheDawn
Lydia Blue chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
i love it.
Lady Angelique of mystiqu chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
wow that's the end? short and sweet and right to the point! I loved it! Make more!
why should i tell you chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
oh my gosh! I love the story. (i haven't even read the chapter yet) but i found out you live in west virginia. so do i.

that is so kewl! well i love the story! it's fabulous.
Pure Black chapter 8 . 8/19/2004
ok..weird
tori potter chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
all i can say is awsome
hermy chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
If u do don't rite a sequel i swear i will personally hex u!
BlackAndWhiteMagick chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
this is a good story. great job with it.