Reviews for Don't Put The Blame On Me
more chapter o.o i want to see this continuing, it's so interesing o.o and really from the begininng of the conversation that if shanks and mihawk already had sex i already knowed that it was a yes, if it wasn't i might hae gone crazy o.o
xDFantaSea chapter 3 . 2/26
You are seriously a god. Thank you so much! I know it wasn't in this story, but the shanks, mihawk, luffy dream, would it be possible to write a sequel to this with the three of them? With your writing, it'd be the best!
Whoa chapter 3 . 2/16
Mihawk and Luffy... Who woulda thought? I liked this fic, the last chapter was pretty funny. The smut was really hot, and surprisingly in-character! Good read, looking forward to more of your stories!
KyotoXoX chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Okay... So at first the pairing thru me... But it was so weird it worked. What's really funny is I just finished a fic where Mihawk was zoro's dad. Now I'm imagining an au fic with high schooler luffy chasing after zoro's dad (Mihawk)... Can just picture when luffy is telling zoro... And telling zoro he doesn't have to call him mom.
SoulMore chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
FAN!
LostFairyMantic chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
*NOSEBLEED!*
LostFairyMantic chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
That was damn hot! O/O Looove it!
darkimpulse chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
i love it! the last chapter was so funny when luffy doesn't remember anything and mihawk is rubbing the whole experience in his face
kuromi123 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Awww, I wanted to see what the crew did, and I read it 'twice' XD I'm gonna say that now whenever someone asks me something number related, twice! XD
kuromi123 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I can't think coherently anymore... I love the MihawkxLuffy pairing now though! XD
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oohh.. *winces* I though it was Ecstasy. Poor Luffy. D: The effects were a bit over-dramatized, but I don't mind. 8D *enter pervy laugh here* That poor thing.

WHOA, MIHAWK GAVE IN. Poor poor Luffy. D:

URGH. Not sure what else to say. Getting late. Bout to get yelled at. NEXT CHAPTER.
Lyneel chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
ha ha ha, the last chapter was so funny, hilarious! xD Actually, the whole story was so good that I'm wondering whether I should read this... twice ;)

Really well-written. Even if I prefer shounen ai, this was truly something :) great work!
Cha OwO chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
aww damn now i wanna read some more MihawkxLuffy but your story is the only complete one and i have no clue if there's any in progress TT
XamierTheNobody chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WONDERS ABOUT THIS PAIRING! I love you forever
Monkey.D.Luffy's.Stalker chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Why hasn't anyone ever thought about writing this pairing before? Although it's hard to see these two together, this story brings out their personalities really well.

First off, Luffy-kun, going into a dark alley is not the best idea to have. You really should have listened to Nami's voice in your head and turned back to try and find Sunny, after you got shot at.

That glue bounty hunter is a bastard for even stealing Methylenedioxymethampamine or the closest thing to it in the first place. But have the audacity to test it on Luffy-kun? No wonder Mihawk didn't even bother with him; he really is scum.

And this is why we don't do drugs, to many complications. But I will not get mad at Luffy-kun for sexually assulting Mihawk. Dude, I would do the same thing to the both of— let me stop right now. :))

Your smut... I love how Luffy-kun was the begging yet dominate uke. Jeez that was sexy.

Really, their talking was freaking hilarious. But the main question is, who gets blamed. ? :))