Reviews for Burnt Out Ends
nerdhawaii chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is an interesting view of the soul/no-soul conflict. I never thought about how that would manifest in dreams. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Good but, that's it?
Kalia of Camelot chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I liked this :) well written
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Thanks for sharing this enjoyable one-shot!
Tiger Woody chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh I loved this!
christinebleu chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww poor sammy! he's always the one that seems to get screwed over all the time.

Wonderfully written though! :)
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Dayum good read... Poor Sam, what an emotional guilt ridden rollercoaster ride his on, with a Hell or Earth dream at every bend. Thank God (no he won't help) Thank goodness Dean is at his side for better or worse...
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's definitely an interesting view on how Sam learns w/o Cas telling him.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Reading this now but looking at when you wrote it, it's amazing how prophetic it is. I mean, the brothers had this conversation - the circumstances were slightly different but the essence was the same. Kudos to you.

As much as I enjoyed souless Sam, I'm thrilled his soul is back where it should be and the brothers are rebuilding their relationship. Now they just have that pesky crumbling wall to deal with. Oy.

Loved this little bro-mo!

Cheers, Sculls
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced in the LJ community spn_littlebro!

a href" . "img src" albums/ee425/spnlittlebro/header-other% "/a
She-Who-Is chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Like how you ended with the 'big brothers' part. As I'm watching the show, or writing my own fic, I somtimes forget just how their bortherly-bond is. Really like this story, really, really, do. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I liked this story so much that I was waiting for you to tell us some of what Sam got into while he was soul-less. I forgot you weren't in on it! You are a good writer. I don't like to get overly enthusiastic, but seriously, good freaking work. Very clean, very tight and you have an excellent feel for the characters. Just damned good writing.

Oh yes, enjoying season 6 very much. I have only been watching Supernatural for a year (I know, how stupid am I) but I am now completely addicted. I love the boys, but Sam is my man.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
hey hey love now that we know that he has his soul back ans Scratches,,a o go,poor i really can't wait for the western episode.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Likewise it is since like I it see, dean taking care of sam, since always and being his anchor whenever he remembers something bad, this season starts liking 6 and I wait with anxiety on January 28!
123kat chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG!

I just love the way Dean is there for Sam when Sam soul wasn't in play. And I love the way you had Dean say it wasn't you.

To bad your not writing for our favorite show "SUPERNATURAL"

Got to love the boys.