Reviews for Mysteries of High School
i like your story
yuutojaden chapter 7 . 1/31
please continue
Guilmon240 chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
Fucking continue this, damn it!
MarylandAngels chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Keep going! I really like this fanfic!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Please update soon it's really getting good
gregorio.baeza.56 chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
I like it plz update
XMisterdarkX chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
actualizacion nunca la dejes esta historia
Wassup chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Idea for another chapter don't have to use it.
Icedevimon Returns!
renegadestarforce chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Hope I don't seem rude but could this have a bigger word count. Also great story.
DeleteThePast chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I'm really enjoying this! Great job! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I THINK that you cramp a BIT too much in a paragraph. And you should describe it in a way that seems more like reading an anime instead of reading a fiction based on it.(it's just MY opinion...so you can just ignore it if you want...)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
You should make a new paragraph(?!) every time you want to write a move so that it won't feel so cramped that its not bad the story...
True2Momentai chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
A great improvement! Keep up the work!
Animegirl257 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
...Why are you still using script format? Why? I can understand years ago when you were just starting to write, but now? For this new chapter you're still using it? Really?
It's lazy, unsightly, and tedious to read at best. Not only that, it doesn't have any truly redeeming qualities. The idea is poorly executed and rushed with nonexistent reasoning, characters contradict themselves, and certain actions make no sense.

I'd say a lot more, but Crazyeight covered all I'd say and more. I guess my main takeaway is don't use script format. I'm not even going to bother with this story beyond this point, since I hate script format so much in a story. So if you're going to go back and revise the old chapters, at least take it out of script format. Even adding (insert character) said, "insert text here" would be so much better.
Bolo42 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
This seems good, but it would be better if the format was more of a story type and less of a script.