Reviews for Mysteries of High School
gregorio.baeza.56 chapter 7 . 1/4
I like it plz update
XMisterdarkX chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
actualizacion nunca la dejes esta historia
Wassup chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Idea for another chapter don't have to use it.
Icedevimon Returns!
renegadestarforce chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Hope I don't seem rude but could this have a bigger word count. Also great story.
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I'm really enjoying this! Great job! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I THINK that you cramp a BIT too much in a paragraph. And you should describe it in a way that seems more like reading an anime instead of reading a fiction based on it.(it's just MY opinion...so you can just ignore it if you want...)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
You should make a new paragraph(?!) every time you want to write a move so that it won't feel so cramped that its not bad the story...
True2Momentai chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
A great improvement! Keep up the work!
Animegirl257 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
...Why are you still using script format? Why? I can understand years ago when you were just starting to write, but now? For this new chapter you're still using it? Really?
It's lazy, unsightly, and tedious to read at best. Not only that, it doesn't have any truly redeeming qualities. The idea is poorly executed and rushed with nonexistent reasoning, characters contradict themselves, and certain actions make no sense.

I'd say a lot more, but Crazyeight covered all I'd say and more. I guess my main takeaway is don't use script format. I'm not even going to bother with this story beyond this point, since I hate script format so much in a story. So if you're going to go back and revise the old chapters, at least take it out of script format. Even adding (insert character) said, "insert text here" would be so much better.
Bolo42 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
This seems good, but it would be better if the format was more of a story type and less of a script.
True2Momentai chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I was thinking about touching on all the positive and negative aspects of this story, but someone I recognize already beat me to that, 4 years ago :)

So I'm just gonna say this: ask someone you know to read the story, and ask for feedback. As my teacher once said, what you write may not be what you think you've written.

Heck, I'm available for help :D

Just remember that us readers, we want to see Rika kissing Takato badly, but we also want that to happen perfectly :P
Hunter chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Love your story so far :D! I hope you update soon, hopefully you get this soon cause there went that many people updating anymore. Lol I'm very excited to read your next chapter ! Good luck with this and further stories best wishes, and no writers block! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
though I understand your family issues do enjoy this story so please update
matt.bannon.31 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Nice story, I would love to read more!
plutomoon2 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
please please update thise story. it getin good and it looking beter ver ch.
i wait for you to update and it looking like tatako has it rough, but it good too

againi look foward o ch5/4