Reviews for To Fill The Emptiness In Me
treie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
beautifully well done..I also would like a story going with this one-shot..just want to tell because I felt like this one-shot can be a very great plot and summary for many new stories for you in the future if you are planning to write a new fiction story for this pairing couples...
n e e n u h h chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, I loved this. I like the discriptions on the older vampires. Id have like you read the part with Zero on top. ;) Lol, well thank you so much for this amazing flic, and happy belated birthday.
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Artfully done. Enjoyed *cleans up nosebleed* )
chyny chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
thats the perfect story for me.i love one shots with happy really happy even after readind it for the 10th done
Shokufeh Gilass chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aaaw, that was really hot! Just like your other fics! Awesome!

And OF COURSE Zero would be so yummy as a birthday gift... XD

Oh, and happy belated birthday!
mpiedz chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
nice story, kaname and zero completed each others.

Happy belated birthday, all the best.
Atheist1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
So beautifully written. :)
kachoi85 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Nice! I like the mature Zero...very smexy. ;)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I fucking love it!
Chibi death angel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Happy B-day! :D

Thanks for putting this awesome one-shot. it was so cute and adorable and hot and sexy and... i ran out of words. i didnt exactly like it... i LOVED IT!

hope you had a nice day! i sure did *hugs*
Chi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Enjoyed it sooooooo much ! w

Thanks for the wonderful one-shot !
Sugarplum chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I liked it, it's nicely written and smexy but...thru? thru? THRU?

It really hurt my eyes. Please avoid doing it again, if only for writer pride, I'm pretty sure most text editors come with orthography checkers.
LuanRina chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Just as expected from you, dearest, you did GREAT!It was so hot and beautiful and sweet and. . .God, it was too HOT! ! ! *is trying to stop one hell of a massive nosebleed*

I truly enjoyed and I absolutely LOVE this story just like each and every one from you! ! ! X3

Thank you so much for all your hard work and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DEAREST! :D
irmina chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Love it! Beautiful! Wonderful wedding night! More! More!
Epsilon16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is a oneshot? I want more! Any chances of a prequel or sequel? I really like that you make Zero more mature, as in he get less angry easily.. And the bed scene is really good! So sweet and full of love and Zero being daring and embarrassed is so cute! Really nice story!