Reviews for His Heartbreak for Hers
NS chapter 4 . 2/15
It’s rare that a story can actually bring about tears, but this one certainly got the water works going (T_T). So tragic but so full of love. More bittersweet than anything I’ve read. This was amazing really, well done! 3
Inuyasha'slullab chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
You...I cant believe the heartbreack...this is toooooooooooooooo sad,
I cant cry anymore...your sense of reality is so cruel
Anyways, you are a great writter, but right now Im really mad at you
We need fantasy and happy endings, so we can carry our own reality.
Jay chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
I hope you're happy with yourself. I have tears now & most stories can't get that from me. I had this idea that he'd come back & he'd see his son & it would take some time, but they'd become a family. Then you started with her daughters & I was confused because the summary made me convinced she'd have his kid. I'm glad she found happiness, but that was so sad at the same time.
Rochoa chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god. I'm too embarrassed to leave my room after reading this because I'm basically crying my eyes out. Gahh I just FEEL ALL THESE FEELINGS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM! I have no idea why I read this because I'm usually a strictly happy endings type person and this seriously tugged at those pesky heart strings of mine. I am really glad I read this nonetheless because it was so beautiful and realistic. While, again, I love those happy endings where Inuyasha and Kagome get together and love each other because they're meant to be together and blah blah, I feel like this version (and I'm starting to sense this in all your stories) is a much more realistic portrayal. People move on and love again, no matter how strong their first love is. Anyway, lovely story :). Haha boy I do hope I never have anything so sad happen in my life because I can't imagine how I'd take it lol!
Kn chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh that was heartbreaking. I've teared up before but never sat here sobbing my eyes. I auppose I should tell you it's really very good... But I really don't want to because you made me so, so sad. Sure there's good themes and feelings in there but right now I'm just mad at you ;)
Hiatus Fairy chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I cried. This was really sad. Oh god. I'm really crying now. Loved it though. (sobs)
kikyoisaBYOTCH chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
ok that was enough to make me cry TT
Jexss chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
That was so sad T.T I'm gonna cry.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Omg! That was soooooooooooooo sad! I'm all teary eyed! I can't believe it! I even read theend and knew wat was gonna happen and cried then too! Usually i only cry once! Thats soooo depressing! I love it tho!
Princess Lynn chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Nice (:
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I baww'd ~_~
Tiajei chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Sad, but great. I have tears in my eyes. Shouldn't stories vwhen PMSing.
artmcullen chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
omg that was so sad. but it was really good. good job
unicorn1293 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
That was so sweet and sad!
MamaStorino chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
OMG! I cried at the end of this! SOOO freaking sad...great story though, even though I got emotional...lol:)