Reviews for The Riddler
CivilReader2 chapter 58 . 10/1/2017
there's definitely a line from regret message here... and aku no hana is a line from daughter of evil. then where's the seravnt of evil part? this story is intriguing! i like it soo much!
CivilReader2 chapter 56 . 10/1/2017
aku no hana is a lyric from daughter of evil if I'm not wrong
... I'm curious how you'll turn it to a case... daughter/servant of evil more like a story for me... but who knows?
CivilReader2 chapter 54 . 10/1/2017
the title of the chapter remind me of "regret message"... is this the song that inspire this chap?
CivilReader2 chapter 42 . 9/30/2017
wait? the angel is a 'her'while the summary says the angel fall in love with a girl? ... so a yuri book? welp... no judging though...
CivilReader2 chapter 40 . 9/30/2017
kagome kagome?
CivilReader2 chapter 19 . 9/30/2017
here's the thing though... in alice human sacrifice. they're both have a bad end right? now I'm curious about how this case will go!
Umine Mizuko chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
The sucide pill is used when you're captured by the enemy. Because they're going to torture you to get information, you take the pill to die in peace. Love the story btw.
LilithBlue9 chapter 58 . 6/21/2017
In the harbor at the edge of the town, stood a lonely girl. THAT'S A LINE FROM 'REGRET MESSAGE'!
LilithBlue9 chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
This was well thought out. Honestly, I thought that this was going to be a crappy case like others, but it wasn't. I kept reading, because of the amount of chapters and the reviews, faces, and follows. Add me to the list of reviewers and followers! :)
GKForte044 chapter 100 . 1/30/2017
finally, after 4 days of reading, I finally reached the end. I really enjoyed this story that I didn't even skip any part. time for me to read the sequel.
Luqman96 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
101 chapters ?!
Sheepgirl418 chapter 91 . 9/5/2016
LEN YOU STUPID SHIT THIS IS WHY I DONT LET YOU DO ANYTHING YOU ALWAYS FUCK SHIT UP IF YOU DONT CHANGE AFTER RINNY ILL CUT YOUR TINY DICK OFF
Sheepgirl418 chapter 87 . 9/5/2016
*grabs Miku's microphone from Koi Ha Sensou* OK I NEED A PIPE ON STAGE STAT SO LEN CAN GO ALL TRUE LOVE RESTRAINT ON MIKUO!
Sheepgirl418 chapter 80 . 9/5/2016
literally just saw the names Rilliane & Allen and started crying XD Evillious traumitized me,this poor kid in my chem class learned the hard way when he told me to call him allen and i just broke down
ANIMEfan chapter 55 . 8/17/2016
hi!
first of all, this is such a great story! i might be a little late to read it cuz it posted in 2010 but anyways about the yamaguchi-gumi symbol, the japanese word for it is 山口 and if you look at the symbol, it looks like the 山 is inside the 口. i guess it is what the symbol means and basically the symbol is the name of the group in an artistic representation
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »