Reviews for The Riddler
Sukidaisuki chapter 101 . 4/6
*claps* your super duper awesome! the mysteries, the riddles and the ... The... The- oh well, its awesome! though i want the story to have more of those romantic parts... Like some kissing scene / kidding... Its worth reading for!
by the way could you pls. Update faster on the sequel? the last time i checked, it was updated years ago.
care to update ne?

ja
Sukidaisuki chapter 101 . 4/6

ja
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 100 . 2/23
Well, I read this story and the continuation, and I have to say that I'm really into it. It's definitely going up my top favourite fanfictions! Every case was so fun to read, and I just loved all the RinxLen hints you put here and there. Also, this is probably the first fanfiction I've stayed up ALL NIGHT to read (bear in mind that I had school :P), so that's saying that I LOVED your story. I'll leave a review on your newest chapter for 'The Riddle Solver' and obsess in more detail. But I looooved this story, it was just a tad frustrating seeing Len and Rin depressed in some stages. But that's part of the story, which is why this story if great! By the way, the scene where Len gave Rin CPR and when he hugged her when he realized her memories returned practically made me squeal and fangirl goodjob.
Misaki-Kagamine chapter 58 . 2/8
Found the songs :3 it is daughter of evil and regret message, right ?
Rose Wreath chapter 7 . 2/5
Why would Adam carry a "smoke bomb" if he thought no one would figure it out?
Smart me: Duh, just in case.
Oh. Never
I'm an idiot. Anyway, great mystery! I love how the wine wasn't poisoned, the glass was! :) I've never seen that before. I also love that not one, but two people were involved.
Do I sound like I'm faking my compliments? Sorry about that. I am not trying to.
Rose Wreath chapter 3 . 2/5
Instead of numbers, type out the word, like "One porpoise" instead of "1 porpoise" It looks more professional. I don't know why.
Also, I'm thinking of porpoises right now.
Polymorph is a chapter 2 . 2/5
SHEEP. Hi, it's me. '-' Sorry if that sounds stalkerish. Well, I love your story, and I'm reading it for the third time, but I have just one question; Why did he give her the knife in the box? If he were to do something dangerous and she had to killl him or stab him, she would have to get the knife out of the box, and he could've already done something bad.
Scarkan Volkhanir chapter 4 . 1/20
I have so far read the first four chapters, and I am quite pleased with the time I spent reading. I must point out however, that there are some mistakes in the narration such as the baker freely sharing private info with Len. Not to mention what could be a gigantic spoiler in the Mini-Facts.
At any rate, I'll let those minor mistakes slide and enjoy the reading.
Good
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
You're not from England, aren't you?
IMA EAT U chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
I love how Len doesn't really care what Rin does and as the story progresses he gets really protective of her.
Miki Kasura chapter 99 . 11/22/2014
Henceforth, your the best mystery fanfiction story writer.
Your stories are simultaneously filled with Romance, laughter, tragedy and happiness. Still, I'd like to suggest that you add a little bit romance in the, Some RinXlen Psychotic fans might get bored and discontinue reading the story. I hope you find my review useful and don't forget. "Your the best"

*i'm sorry for my terrible grammar. It's just that I live in Japan and technically, a Japanese. English isn't just my first language
The10creative chapter 100 . 11/9/2014
euh...did Miku forget the letter of Gumi ?
I'm a Guest chapter 101 . 10/13/2014
AWESOME! One of the best mystery fics! I love the plot! It's really detailed and I can see it's really well done. Even I can't make up my own cases. Gotta hand it to you... I'm so glad that you made the sequel. I'll read it right after this review. You deserve all those reviews and favorites... Really. Update The Ridler Solver soon...
stoic.hypocrite chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Okay, I have read this fanfic innumerable times over and over again. And I only have one request... Marry me. Ur fanfics are so cool, I can feel myself blush to the tip of my ears even though the romance here is really just hints and subtle,which made it more squeal-inducing. Oh, and by the way, I'm begging you to please update riddle solver. Please! Ok, I'm just kidding about the marry part.
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »