Reviews for The Riddler
GKForte044 chapter 100 . 1/30
finally, after 4 days of reading, I finally reached the end. I really enjoyed this story that I didn't even skip any part. time for me to read the sequel.
Luqman Fakarudin chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
101 chapters ?!
Sheepgirl418 chapter 91 . 9/5/2016
LEN YOU STUPID SHIT THIS IS WHY I DONT LET YOU DO ANYTHING YOU ALWAYS FUCK SHIT UP IF YOU DONT CHANGE AFTER RINNY ILL CUT YOUR TINY DICK OFF
Sheepgirl418 chapter 87 . 9/5/2016
*grabs Miku's microphone from Koi Ha Sensou* OK I NEED A PIPE ON STAGE STAT SO LEN CAN GO ALL TRUE LOVE RESTRAINT ON MIKUO!
Sheepgirl418 chapter 80 . 9/5/2016
literally just saw the names Rilliane & Allen and started crying XD Evillious traumitized me,this poor kid in my chem class learned the hard way when he told me to call him allen and i just broke down
ANIMEfan chapter 55 . 8/17/2016
hi!
first of all, this is such a great story! i might be a little late to read it cuz it posted in 2010 but anyways about the yamaguchi-gumi symbol, the japanese word for it is 山口 and if you look at the symbol, it looks like the 山 is inside the 口. i guess it is what the symbol means and basically the symbol is the name of the group in an artistic representation
Lazerkat chapter 56 . 1/23/2016
Nevermind, I am aware that -niichan can be used for a guy just imo -niisan would fit better since -chan is a 'cute' or 'feminine' term.
Lazerkat chapter 58 . 1/23/2016
*side note* -chan is for girls, -kun is for guys.
Lazerkat chapter 54 . 1/22/2016
YOU MEANIE AS SOON AS THEY MENTIONED THROWING A GLASS BOTTLE INTO THE SEA TO MAKE YOUR WISH COME TRUE MY MIND WENT REGRET MESSAGE.

YOU KNOW, I CRIED THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT SONG, AND THAT WAS WHEN I HADN'T EVEN HEARD DAUGHTER OF EVIL. THE FIRST SONG MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE.

I CRY EVERY TIME.
Lazerkat chapter 36 . 1/21/2016
I HAVE A THEORY ON HOW THESE ARE CONNECTED. GUMI IS THE EMERALD BEAST, BECAUSE THE CIRCUS IS KIDNAPPING CHILDEN FOR THEIR SHOW.
Guest chapter 101 . 1/4/2016
It was a pretty good story i like these kind and love it how you add not to much romance but i wish you could have included more details about lily. Im not sure if you forgotten or I skipped the part but i didn't read anything about len smiling when they're done the case about his mother. Im looking forward to the sequel if you are making it.
minako yuki chapter 96 . 9/6/2015
i really love this story!3
Guest chapter 54 . 7/19/2015
What happend to gumi and gakupo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I have to say, this is literally the best fanfic ever! It reminds me a little of the anime Black Butler. Anyway, this fanfic is the combination of the things I love: mystery/suspense, the Victorian era, and most importantly, the Kagamine pair! Also, your writing is very smooth. I have finished this fanfic and it's sequel. I'm looking forward to reading more. I hope you continue this amazing masterpiece!
Baconpancakes chapter 100 . 6/4/2015