Reviews for The Riddler
Lazerkat chapter 56 . 1/23
Nevermind, I am aware that -niichan can be used for a guy just imo -niisan would fit better since -chan is a 'cute' or 'feminine' term.
Lazerkat chapter 58 . 1/23
*side note* -chan is for girls, -kun is for guys.
Lazerkat chapter 54 . 1/22
YOU MEANIE AS SOON AS THEY MENTIONED THROWING A GLASS BOTTLE INTO THE SEA TO MAKE YOUR WISH COME TRUE MY MIND WENT REGRET MESSAGE.

YOU KNOW, I CRIED THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT SONG, AND THAT WAS WHEN I HADN'T EVEN HEARD DAUGHTER OF EVIL. THE FIRST SONG MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE.

I CRY EVERY TIME.
Lazerkat chapter 36 . 1/21
I HAVE A THEORY ON HOW THESE ARE CONNECTED. GUMI IS THE EMERALD BEAST, BECAUSE THE CIRCUS IS KIDNAPPING CHILDEN FOR THEIR SHOW.
It was a pretty good story i like these kind and love it how you add not to much romance but i wish you could have included more details about lily. Im not sure if you forgotten or I skipped the part but i didn't read anything about len smiling when they're done the case about his mother. Im looking forward to the sequel if you are making it.
minako yuki chapter 96 . 9/6/2015
i really love this story!3
Guest chapter 54 . 7/19/2015
What happend to gumi and gakupo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I have to say, this is literally the best fanfic ever! It reminds me a little of the anime Black Butler. Anyway, this fanfic is the combination of the things I love: mystery/suspense, the Victorian era, and most importantly, the Kagamine pair! Also, your writing is very smooth. I have finished this fanfic and it's sequel. I'm looking forward to reading more. I hope you continue this amazing masterpiece!
Baconpancakes chapter 100 . 6/4/2015
Dude...that was amazing...
Sukidaisuki chapter 101 . 4/6/2015
*claps* your super duper awesome! the mysteries, the riddles and the ... The... The- oh well, its awesome! though i want the story to have more of those romantic parts... Like some kissing scene / kidding... Its worth reading for!
by the way could you pls. Update faster on the sequel? the last time i checked, it was updated years ago.
care to update ne?

ja
Sukidaisuki chapter 101 . 4/6/2015

ja
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 100 . 2/23/2015
Well, I read this story and the continuation, and I have to say that I'm really into it. It's definitely going up my top favourite fanfictions! Every case was so fun to read, and I just loved all the RinxLen hints you put here and there. Also, this is probably the first fanfiction I've stayed up ALL NIGHT to read (bear in mind that I had school :P), so that's saying that I LOVED your story. I'll leave a review on your newest chapter for 'The Riddle Solver' and obsess in more detail. But I looooved this story, it was just a tad frustrating seeing Len and Rin depressed in some stages. But that's part of the story, which is why this story if great! By the way, the scene where Len gave Rin CPR and when he hugged her when he realized her memories returned practically made me squeal and fangirl goodjob.
Misaki-Kagamine chapter 58 . 2/8/2015
Found the songs :3 it is daughter of evil and regret message, right ?
antidichlorobenzene chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Why would Adam carry a "smoke bomb" if he thought no one would figure it out?
Smart me: Duh, just in case.
Oh. Never
I'm an idiot. Anyway, great mystery! I love how the wine wasn't poisoned, the glass was! :) I've never seen that before. I also love that not one, but two people were involved.
Do I sound like I'm faking my compliments? Sorry about that. I am not trying to.
antidichlorobenzene chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Instead of numbers, type out the word, like "One porpoise" instead of "1 porpoise" It looks more professional. I don't know why.
Also, I'm thinking of porpoises right now.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »