Reviews for The Snowman
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 8/21
Awww, Turnip!

'You could help me, you know!' Oh, John, you've ruined this child!- there are many moments in this story that made me smile and laugh, but this one made me snort.

I absolutely loved 'Just for Fun', and was so sad to lose it. Thank you very much for bringing Scarlet and her Sherlock (who, indeed, 'will do') back for a visit.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very sweet. Nice addition.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
"What kind of Education system was this country suffering with? He'd have to have words with Mycroft about it." Still made me laugh, the second time around! Because yes, I read this first, and then had to go and read Just for fun ;-)

Gorgeous. Very very cute :)
Zitronenbonbon chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I loved it!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awww! So cute!
goldvermilion87 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very cute.

And as far as I'm concerned Scarlet Watson is canon, so...

:-D
MadBadAndDangerous chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
So sweet. And Pip's seal of approval is well-deserved - this story fits right it.

Thanks for posting this!
Cacodaemonia chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aw, this was wonderful! I really love seeing Sherlock and Scarlet so happy together. :)
so-schway chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awwww! So cute! Absolutely loved it! I'm glad Pip lent her little Turnip to you for this sweet little story. Granted, there were differences in style but the essence of the characters were all there and perfect. Definitely a fluffy favorite.
Alora05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awwwwwwwwwww :D :D :D

That's amaaaaaaaaaaazing! Hehehe. And so adorable. I can totally imagine it happening to! Awww, snowman Sherlock.

Brilliant! And very appropriate for the current weather. You did Scarlet proud!

x
jaws chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
very cute : ) Guess I'll have to check out the other Scarlet Watson story ; )
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Very nice. You captured LittlePippin76's world perfectly! Oh to be able to build a snowman with Sherlock. Lucky Scarlet and I liked the appearance of Sarah as well. Thanks for a lovely read on this cold Friday. :)
masakabuzz chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I enjoyed this. Thank you.
House Calls chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome story! I'm *so* glad Pippin loaned you Scarlet Watson - she was certainly in capable hands, as it were.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love the fact that you got it validated! Oh my gosh, this was just too adorable for words even though I just told you using words that it's too adorable for words! 333