Reviews for Suckerpunched
sandial 222 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Loved it !

Really great pacing - I felt scared for poor Danny!

Banter, eye rolls , etc were perfect too.
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Of all the things to have happen to Danno...can't catch a break poor thing
Sastiel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Woo for your first H 5-0 fic! It's brilliant! And the limpness! Oh yes ma'am! xD Thanks for this! Danno is soooo much hotter when he's hurt.
Synbou chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really enjoyed that... More like this one is welcome. I loved the way you wrote it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
very nice! please write more 5-0... you have a knack for it.

obviously, you researched jelly fish very well. hopefully, not from first hand experience. :)
R. Paper chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This was fabulous! Great conversation/banter between Steve and Danny, it was so much fun to read.

A few favorite lines that I had to compliment.

"So what, you're going to take my mind off the pain by carving me up? No thanks." I literally laughed out loud here.

"Partner. Ongoing source of his amusement. Life was definitely more interesting having Danny around." I just loved this line. It sums up the entire show for me.

"An allergic reaction was not on the agenda and Steve pursed his lips in irritation" Again, just really loved this line

I hope to see more soon, please!
Traw chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh please don't leave this as a is a brilliant story. Extremely well written and so much fun to read. I am really, really hoping to read more of your stories or the continuation of this one (Not that I am begging or anything, (: )
NinjaPadawan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Very fun read. The characters were perfect and while I really felt for Danny I was smiling through the whole thing. The relationship between Steve and Danny is what makes the show in my opinion, and I think you captured that very nicely. Write more! :)

Also gotta say I am impressed with your jellyfish knowledge. Sounds like you write from experience, or just researched very well. This past summer I had to deal with a friend getting stung by a box jelly and this story reminded me of what we went through. Especially how much the pain floored Danny. Some people just don't realize how agonizing jellyfish stings are.

Anywho, great job. Can't wait to see more stories by you in this fandom. Btw, I noticed you are obviously a supernatural fan as well...me too... I bet there are a lot of us supernatural fans who are drawn in to this show by another awesome bromance. :)
jodm chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is too good to be left as a one-shot! Love the interaction between Steve and Danny. Hope Steve will be able to get Danny back to the beach-just keep him away from jellyfish!
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Seems like Danno really has bad luck with the ocean. Or maybe the feeling of hate is mutual.

This was all kinds of scary and funny in the same airspace, really good writing.
302pilot chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So Fun! The perfect intro to the beach! Loved their voices, loved that Steve was worried that he was gonna start talking with his hands! Thanks so much for sharing-please do write more!

CB
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I hardly have words to tell you how awesome this is. I mean, really, really awesome :)

I love that Steve wants to make Danny like Hawaii more and that his efforts of course go exceedingly awry. You definitely have a nice grasp on their banter-your Danny is especially fun to read.

Plus, limp! And there's even a nice CPR scene. It's been awhile since I had one of those to appreciate.

All in all, this makes for a wonderful birthday gift :) Thank you!
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Of course he'd get attacked by icky sea creatures the moment he put his toes in the water. I'm surprised a shark didn't follow close behind given Danny's track record! Fun story! Thanks for writing and sharing!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2