Reviews for Lesson of Death
Jazziet chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wow...I read the story straight through so am just now reviewing but just...wow. That was truly an amazing rush. Usually I don't know how I would have felt about an ending like that but with the hopeless situation they were in I kind of preferred it. Excellent story I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.
halomaster22323 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Whoa... that was awesome O.O
benedictedcumberbabeof221 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Oh my gosh, my heart was pounding the whole way through this fic, it was brilliant. And horrifying. It actually put the 28 Days Later story into a totally new perspective, about how I would handle it. Which I hope to God I shall never have to.
But great fic!
Headstrong91 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
OH MAI FACKING GOD! you know how to give a cliffhanger, you suck. SO. BAD. You MUST write a sequel to this!
SyfyGuy2 chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Wicked-awesome! I've only seen 28 Weeks Later so far, but I'm a big fan, and this story is chilling and awesome!

I couldn't help but notice that
Undead Raptor chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
This is amazing in every sense of the word. I don't think I've read anything else on this site so far (and I've read a lot) that comes anywhere near the talent showcased in your writing. Well done.
Sky Master-99 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
:( wow
Katoo chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
O.O WOOOOOOOOOW That was AWESOME ! :D

I LOVE zombiestuff ( games, movies, ... )

I really want to give it a try to write a zombie story but that'll be after I've read zombie survival guide and after I've seen 28 weeks later. ( That's the only zombie movie I know that I haven't seen yet and I have it on dvd so yea .. Sorry I'm SO off topic haha ! )

it was sad that it ended so fast. Kind of sucked that the girl in the van became a zombie like that and didn't just stay behind when she knew she was going to die anyway . But yea :p Haha awesome !
grassfeather chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
the end?how wat how
Starwarsisme chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Greetings from the U.S. I've been a fan of the 28 Days/Weeks Later movies since they came out, and let me just say this story is an awesome read based on the films. I love zombie horror myself, and I'm in the process of writing one now. It was increasingly creepy as the story progressed, and I felt as if I was in the room with the unfortunate teens. The British English words were a little hard to understand(reception, ext...sorry, I'm an American), but it was very well done overall. Gave me chills, and I want to watch the films now. :)
VibrantJackal chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Really love this so far :)

The characterisation and writing is all really good, and hope that that'll continue once they leave the school.

I'm trying to do my own zombie story, and the first two chapters are in a hotel/apartment block, and I have no idea how to make it last when it's outside, but that's off-topic a bit :L

Basically I hope this keeps goin' as good as it is so far :)
Samantha chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
This story is AMAZING! I couldnt quit reading it! Update soon please!
the-lights-there chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
Wow! Your story is really intense! I love the point of view of the main character, I wish I could say I was like her but I can't since I've never been in her situation, and I never hope to be. I love how you put the whole thing together and cannot wait for the next update! I'm so excitted!