Reviews for Frozen Yoghurt
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
luv it
Maddisen chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I can just imagine Cat and Jade singing Five Fingers to The Face while they drive to the Vegas'.
GIRL YOU KNOW I WANT CHA, 'CAUSE GIRL I REALLY WANT CHA
AND YOU LOOKING NICE, GOT ME COOLER THAN A BAG OF ICE!
maslanygavaris chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
OMG Y U NO WRITE MOAR?... Can't believe I just said that. Cute fic anyway ;)
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love how you get into Cat's head and how well you write her 3
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Imma go with OMG Y U NO WRITE MOAR?!
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Y U NO ADDRESS ME AS LOYAL READER/CREEPER?! Y U NO KNO I LOVE UR WRITING?! Y U NO!
GrandeCabelloJergi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
"OMG Y U NO WRITE MOAR?" Like seriously. That was SO cute. I would like more Cade fluff, please. I'll buy you frozen yogurt. Well not really because idk you but just pretend. Thanks for writing! :)
GreeenEmeraald chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG Y U NO WRITE MOAR! aha this was an amazing fic and I really enjoyed reading it! maybe you could continue it? just a thought ;) aha anyways, good job! :)
GreeenEmeraald chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
XxJabberjayxX chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aww, cute. :)
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OMG Y U NO WRITE MOAR? lol xD well it was fluffily delicious! Oh god what am I saying lol but yeah it was a good read lol
snsd-sunny chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
not gonna lie, i definitely sqee-d... good job! it would be kinda cool if you continued this by jade's pov? maybe. idk. food for thought. or is it fruit for thought? and why would it be either? that phrase never made sense to me... -.-
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fluffy, cute, nicely write. Great work.
xthemoment chapter 1 . 7/4/2011