Reviews for Acacia Lily Yarrow: My Hunger Games
Stephykins18 chapter 34 . 3/26
OMG I thought I reviewed this story a long time ago when I first read it, I can't believe I didn't! (I reread this one cause its been awhile since I've read it and I wanted to refresh my memory!) This story was absolutely amazing, I laughed, I cried, I cheered and I cried some more. You have such incredible talent and I feel lucky to be able to read the stories you write! :) I'm now off to reread the sequel!
foreveryourpeeta chapter 34 . 7/11/2012
amazing story! now i must go read the sequel :)
foreveryourpeeta chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
i am in love with this story already :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
That's cute. Kinda weird though. Most of them are pretty compassionate for bringing the Games.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Awwwww!

What else could he think it is? Hate?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Awwwwwww!

But she sounds kinda unsure.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Omifreakinbob! That's so awesome. For some reason Lillian reminds me of Meg's mom in Inkheart.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Awwwwwww!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Awwww! One headpiece for two people sounds odd and uncomfortable.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Oh no! Poor Aca! She's too young for these decisions, only fourteen! *sob*
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I just realized that Aca changed her mind. First she was like its fine to kill Alwin, and now she's all I won't hurt you 'cause you mean more to me than myself. What the heck!

Anyways, I must now read this chapter, 'cause I'm pro like that.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Awwwww! They're so cute together! I guess I'll have to read on to see if it's a bestie relationship or an unknown love relationship. *sigh*
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Poor Alwin, Aca's ok to kill him! Alwin's sorta like Peeta.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I love it! It awesome how you picked the Jabberjay! I can't wait to see if you actually put a Jabberjay into the story.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMIFREAKINBOB! I decided to read this fanfic and boy am I glad I did! That last line, like totally amazing! Ok, I must now go read the second chapter. By the way, again, you are an epic author!