Reviews for The Game Comes Full Circle
1monster2 chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Hi! I just read all three of these stories...they are GREAT! Good job! :)
DeansSammy chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Omg that ws a Samazing trilogy.i so love and btw you nearly made me cry in the last chapter but i knew that it would be the Impala it just had to be ,because they wouldn't be comloete without the you ever read the Story "Breaking Point"by 's something like your you know that i like this kinda story's,please let me know if you have any recommendation.
DeansSammy chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
there's truely only one thing he could have for LADY ,is IMPALA i am 100% sure about that.
DeansSammy chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
can'T BE ANY it.
DeansSammy chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
i think he shot the guy behind sam.i'm off to check it out
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
can#t wait to read what kinda game's she has ready for the boys.
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
st first i was after Sam found the knife and Dean having haluzinations,i kinda knew what would come
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
omg she's even meaner that i family would have learned from ultimate evil dean wonder what he got and what's happening to Sammy now.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
sick psycho i really wanna know what she's going to do to them
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
OMG nnnnnooooooooooooooooo how could you detroy the thay can fix more chapter and then i have to go working.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Another great really have some talent
Mzzmarie chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Well, I am very sad to see the 'Games' Stories come to an end, but it was a great end! Very fitting to have the impala make an appearance. Sam is such a good little brother :)

Loved this story Girl! Thanks!
Adelina Suichi chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
OH MY GAWD! BEST ENDING EVER! Although endings aren't usually great because well...there ENDings for a reason ; heh heh anyway! I loved this series! It was amazazing! It takes me back to the beginning of the Supernatural series when the brothers acted like BROTHERS. Ill miss this story series! You are amazazing and an awesome writer! I hope to read more of your awesome stories soon _
Arianna Galloway chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
happy new year to you too!

i love this ending! that was such a nice thing that sam did for dean :D

also im REALLY happy that sarah has no more family members that can hurt them.

i loved your trilogy, is was awesome! i like how sam and dean never give up on eachother :)
FrostedFeathers chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
That was the most beautiful ending to any story I've read, im as happy as Dean :D well done, that was extraordinary, as was the whole story, and the trilogy, they deserved that ending after all the 'games' they've had to play, well done :)