Reviews for bound for glory
Ms. Torres chapter 18 . 4/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's no more? Ohhhhhhhhh! NFW! This hasn't been updated for almost 6 years? AWWWW Hell NO!

Come back yalls! I need to know what happens next! OMFG!

x
Cassy-Kay chapter 18 . 3/4
Ugh, love your writing.
Wish you guys still write but hope all is well!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/4
I really like where this story was going, so much invested in it. Well, if you decide to update, I will be mightily interested in how Alice gets help and how E and B make out. Seems like you were going to pull them out couple at a time. But, I dunno. I hope you are well and find time to get back to writing.
KDMCAM chapter 18 . 6/20/2017
I really really wish you gals could add to this story! It is so brilliant!
Bittersweet Escape chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
I miss this story. It's pretty great...

*coughUPDATEcough*

Jillybeans122 chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
This fic is awesome!
heavenly06 chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
Hi!

I was just wondering if this story would be updated? It is such an amazing story and I would love to know what happens to the gang and their journey!

Thanks!
starsparkle26 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
there is no more Nooooooooooooooo I was enjoying this story so much...please update or give me a little clue what happened to everyone pretty please xx
starsparkle26 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Had to stop and review and tell you how much I'm loving this story xx
lrhjan05 chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
OMG! please come back and update this story! What happens?! Damn TLS for recc'ing this unresponsive fic. Lol WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I like these different plot lines. It's interesting!
hippie starr chapter 18 . 4/11/2016
I neeeeeeeed mooooooore. Any chance of the story being completed?
hippie starr chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Pleeeeeeeeease update.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
Crosses fingers and toes in hopes that you talented ladies come back to this someday! Read it all in one sitting - loved every single word!
Lay
ficfangirl chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
I'm not quite sure what I think about this one, although I'm afraid if you'd continued it that Jasper's issues would get them killed. I have to hope you would have gotten them out of the mess they were in, cuz I'm the optimistic type.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »