Reviews for bound for glory
iambeagle chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Super fucking happy to see this story in my inbox. You have no idea.

The part about Emmett thinking dubstep was an actual genre of music KILLED ME. That is some funny shit.

I really hope nothing goes wrong when Edward counts cards, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. They've all been pretty lucky so far, and luck only lasts so long, right?

Now running my ass over to ADF to read chapter 17. Thanks for writing.
oskigal chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
This was beautiful, I am so glad that you are back, I hope that you update soon, I can't wait to see where you are going to take us.
Pinkerbelledust chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
So glad the gang is back! Love the mixture of sweet and tense. Why do I feel like we're at the point right before the big climax of a movie? I don't want it to end yet... And what's going on with Jasper?
amybee chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
OMG I was so confused. I thought you must've decided to finish it with Em and Rose turning themselves in, but here you are, back again - HOORAY!

Hmmm Jasper, what are you keeping from us?
MAB19 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Shit man, I was just about to go to bed when I thought "I better check my email first" I'm so glad I did. Ya'll are back!

I've missed those kids and their fucked up road-trip. Ah, the joys of being young and dumb, knowing nothing bad could ever happen when your on top of the world. What's going on with Jasper? And I'm with Bella: This is a HORRIBLE idea.

Does it make me crazy that I'm scared for people who are not even real? Because I'm only 19... much to young to loose my mind. Says the girl who has her own road trip planned out for fucking LEAKYCON! I wonder what dangers a bunch of nerds/theater people can get into? Okay, I'm drunk and needing sleep.

Im so glad yall are back. I've missed it.
kwsparrow chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
"In case I never said it, or in case I never say it again, you were the best. Maybe I never said it and maybe I didn't let you know, but you were always really… fucking good. In all of the ways. The best thing I ever had was probably… me with you. I wouldn't have ended it. I really wouldn't have."

Too perfect.
kwsparrow chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Argh! Mercy!
kwsparrow chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I just love how this story, but this chapter in particular, has the same sort of gritty, coming of age solidarity between the characters like in that 80s movie "Stand By Me".Obviously edgier but still sweet and poignant.
kwsparrow chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant dialogue; brilliant subtle non-verbal communication between characters ... ugh! I just love that I get to read this late into the night and know that every chapter is going to be great.
kwsparrow chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant! Thank Jesus you have all of these amazing chapters already up! I just can't stop reading. You blow Twilight fanfiction out of the water!
Jaymy M chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
And the mystery continues. Interesting... Build up for more, but not quite there yet. Hope this means the writing muse has struck once again and more updates will be forthcoming soon... ?

A little too... not quite cloak and dagger... but definitely too much understated and unsaid. The tone is set... anxiety raised... now we just need the next scene to bring it home... or to the card table... or whatever it is that has Jas all red-eyed, Maybe Alice so somber and sans make-up.
kwsparrow chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Loving chipped tooth Alice and her 'insight'.
kwsparrow chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
You are brilliant. How we've missed you.

xoxoxoxo
roxiegirl chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yay! I really had given up on this fic, so I was really excited to see an update. And t was a good one! I just have no idea how this is gonna end, but I look forward to finding out. Thanks for the update!
t17381 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012