Reviews for bound for glory
DarkBitterSea chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
What's the "Claire" reference from?
Jaymy M chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
BOY! Trouble but keepin' it interesting. Maybe chicks should solve all their shit duking it out (not hair pullin' shit, real hard hitting, bust your spleen, bruise your liver, knock a dozen teeth out hell raisin' kick ass! OK, so some of us, if we're gonna bother already do... :D ). Had a good knockaround with one of the 2 girls who I called BFFs in high school. Amazing what gettin it out of your system will do. And vodka (some prefer jose or a few of his friends, tom, johnny ...) is the great equalizer. :)

So many things divulged in this chapter.

he loves her.

she's in for the long haul.

the boys will kill each other, but love their brother.

Poor Ali is withdrawing and sick, sick... and her fear after the fight... makes ya wonder. With the $ is help in sight? Or will she be yet another victim of kids being kids too long, self absorbed. And if so, how will Edward deal, knowing the signs, seeing it and maybe not seeking help, cause Jas said so?

and how DOES Jas know the famous uncle "wanted in like 7 states?"

B is beginning to really see some of the consequences of her choices, but E knows they've done them and can't go back, so he tries to help her BE who she can be or wants, whoever that is. He helps her see it.

B knows just how much the clown, Em, really contributed to the group. that he was so much more than the funny guy with no fear and a big heart for those he loves and power of hell for anyone hurting them. Rose makes him happy. Wonder about them. Will they reappear again soon in future chapter(s)?

Funny Bella's afraid, yet as it's pointed out, they are the fugitives at this point, even if they haven't (aside from King) really done anything terribly heinous. Just a string of petty thefts and small time stuff, etc... kids being kids. youth in revolt. the face of...

Poor E, feelin the pressure.

And Jas, feelin' it and forcin a fight. To let off steam so E won't be so hyper on from the get go, or so he will?
bklover08 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
well, I've got a knot in my gut to match the one Bella's got, I hated that the guys fought, the feeling that things were out of control is terrifying especially since everything IS out of control! And poor Alice, I feel for her, so sad to be on the edge of sanity, and without a life line at this point,,,,,,poor baby! ;)
carebear309 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Yeah Jasper was kind of a dick in this chap. I'm getting nervous for Alice :-/

Hope the card game goes well...
stellar820 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
God, I missed you two! I've been a fan since Scotch, Gin and the New Girl. I sat down and read this story in one sitting and in all honesty, it's one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. Definitely the most interesting Alice. Can't wait to read more!
ForWhenImGone chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Thank you for updating once again. I really effing love this story.
roxiegirl chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Thanks ladies! More? Awesome! Japer is fucking crazy and this card game scares the crap outta me! You guys won't let anything bad happen to them will ya?
insanemum chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
This - "Well. That was touching. Thanks for letting me be a part of it," he said, reaching forward for the cigarette between Edward's lips. "I feel like this could go ménage a trios any moment. Hey. Turn left. There's this guy I gotta see."

and this - "I'm getting hepatitis just sitting here," I said, craning my neck to look out the windshield for a dead hooker or a hypodermic needle in the alley.

Moments like these are why I adore this story. And what is it with boys and fighting! So dumb!
jennayg123 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
This just keeps getting crazier and crazier! I've missed it!
ana1973 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
So glad you got back to the story! It's looking like they are taking a bad turn up ahead. By the way, I think i lost the meaning behind edward not looking at her while they were having sex or maybe there was no meaning and he just likes that position?
iambeagle chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Super fucking happy to see this story in my inbox. You have no idea.

The part about Emmett thinking dubstep was an actual genre of music KILLED ME. That is some funny shit.

I really hope nothing goes wrong when Edward counts cards, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. They've all been pretty lucky so far, and luck only lasts so long, right?

Now running my ass over to ADF to read chapter 17. Thanks for writing.
oskigal chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
This was beautiful, I am so glad that you are back, I hope that you update soon, I can't wait to see where you are going to take us.
Pinkerbelledust chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
So glad the gang is back! Love the mixture of sweet and tense. Why do I feel like we're at the point right before the big climax of a movie? I don't want it to end yet... And what's going on with Jasper?
amybee chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
OMG I was so confused. I thought you must've decided to finish it with Em and Rose turning themselves in, but here you are, back again - HOORAY!

Hmmm Jasper, what are you keeping from us?
MAB19 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Shit man, I was just about to go to bed when I thought "I better check my email first" I'm so glad I did. Ya'll are back!

I've missed those kids and their fucked up road-trip. Ah, the joys of being young and dumb, knowing nothing bad could ever happen when your on top of the world. What's going on with Jasper? And I'm with Bella: This is a HORRIBLE idea.

Does it make me crazy that I'm scared for people who are not even real? Because I'm only 19... much to young to loose my mind. Says the girl who has her own road trip planned out for fucking LEAKYCON! I wonder what dangers a bunch of nerds/theater people can get into? Okay, I'm drunk and needing sleep.

Im so glad yall are back. I've missed it.
1,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »