Reviews for bound for glory
Jaymy M chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
And the mystery continues. Interesting... Build up for more, but not quite there yet. Hope this means the writing muse has struck once again and more updates will be forthcoming soon... ?

A little too... not quite cloak and dagger... but definitely too much understated and unsaid. The tone is set... anxiety raised... now we just need the next scene to bring it home... or to the card table... or whatever it is that has Jas all red-eyed, Maybe Alice so somber and sans make-up.
kwsparrow chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Loving chipped tooth Alice and her 'insight'.
kwsparrow chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
You are brilliant. How we've missed you.

xoxoxoxo
roxiegirl chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yay! I really had given up on this fic, so I was really excited to see an update. And t was a good one! I just have no idea how this is gonna end, but I look forward to finding out. Thanks for the update!
t17381 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
loved this today!
CarrieCee chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
This is so fucking weird. I was just thinking this morning about this fic and how I wished it would update. And TA-DA! Perhaps I have a fairy granting me wishes? I think it must be on it's lunch break, though, cos I also wished for a Tom Felton and rob Pattinson sandwich, and sadly am still waiting for it to appear.

Anyways, onto the review - I'm freaking intrigued. What is going on here, what secrets are being kept from Bella? I can hardly wait for more.
jansails chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Jasper crying, Edward not looking Bella in the eye- not good, not good.

Houston- we have a problem.

jansails/jan2
cusic1981 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Great chapter!
EdwardsKitten chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
I've SO miss this story! Thank you for reminding me why.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
I'm with Bella on this being a bad idea.
IdPattThat chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yay! :)
averagepanda chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
lovely chapter as always, but I miss the happy chapters with Emmett and rose. I think it's time for a reread
ssarrahh chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Wow! Can't tell you how happy I was to see this.

I DO wonder what Jasper is up to though...

thanks!

kudos.
Fangster Ofluv chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Wow,What a great surprise! I love this story and am so glad that you have not abandoned it. I love the "Youth in Revolt" kids and all their crazy antics.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Hey, I'm so excited to see a new chapter posted for this story! And I loved it too. What is up with Jasper? And Alice? Why is Edward telling Bella that they can manage without J/A? Really looking forward to the next chapter!
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »