Reviews for bound for glory
musiclovepeace chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
this fic is the rudest thing that's ever happened to me
fixati0ns chapter 18 . 4/30/2015
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Hey! Just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed reading, and then re-reading, this story. I feel like I've been waiting ages for it to be finished, and I really hope you'll get around to that some time soon. Looking forward to what happens next! :)
JessaCloud chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
Any chance you'll finish this? Pretty please? It's too good to remain unfinished! I am hooked and I care what happens to them. I would love to see what's next.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Riveting, scary, amusing, blindsiding, strong characters, offbeat scenarios...Kerouac would be interested.
decayANDescape chapter 18 . 3/27/2014

What is happening here! It's been years and I still go back to this page to see if y'all will update. And I've read this countless times. Please please please update. Or at least post something, anything, that tells us something about the infinite hiatus this seems to be on. I mean, the story can't end here. Not yet! Jasper Jasper Jasper Jasper! Jasper?

iambeagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
still waiting for this one to update, brahs

AliBelly chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
I love this story! The whole time I've been reading it I've had Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run in my head! I love this fic! You guys are the best writers ever :D
OPatron chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
holy crap you guys really need to update this! this is one of the best stories on this site!
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
OMG you HAVE to update! Gah it's intense! lol
wallflower chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
please, please, PLEASE update. i've reread this almost thirty times waiting for chapter nineteen. i love these outlaws and i need more, i crave more of their antics. please, just update soon?
dianscot chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Gah! It had to end on a cliffie! Ah, well. I'll just re read your other works for a year or so and hope there's more of this then.

Ps. archaeological find... Haha.
dianscot chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Getting to the last chapter, regretting reading this now, knowing there's been no updates for a year...! But not really, of course.
dianscot chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
Is Alice pregnant, so J needs money for baby or abortion?
dianscot chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Not as violent as I feared.
1,316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »